The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

QuoteOH BTW...he held the bible upside down and backwards.
He explained that was so people in china could read it.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

theres no evidence something that doesnt exist was responsible for something happening

unbelievable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on June 02, 2020, 07:21:51 PM
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1267908308607721473

Downtown Houston by the George R Brown convention center.

These dudes are always on horses in the acres homes neighborhood

Rome

"Suck my meatcicle and choke on it.  I yield my time.  farg you!"

Diomedes

well, well....can't access the NFL OR NBA subreddits today...they've closed it to invite only and posted a list of demands for Reddit to do something about racist hungry hungry hippos, etc.

NFL sub, also r/Eagles and presumably others (I haven't checked):

QuoteWe are closing for 24 hours with these requests:

A reddit policy against bigotry,

Deplatforming heavy participants in hate subreddits through their main account and alts,

A way to report subreddits based on the content of their sub, and

If these cannot be met, we call for the resignation of Reddit leadership.

and NBA

QuoteWe share grief in the murder of George Floyd & many others.

We stand with BLM.

Racism is an issue that is ingrained in the institutions of our country. We support those that stand against these injustices and fight systemic racism. u/spez stated that Reddit stands against racism. We need to do more than stand against racism. It cannot be tolerated any longer. We ask that Reddit take concrete action to deplatform users and communities that perpetuate racism. We will be blacked out for 24 hours.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Lol I'm sure a lot of people are pissed about that.

GOAT Keith Ellison upped the charge to 2nd degree murder on the cop and charged his 3 Good Cop bystanders with aiding and abetting
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Rome

Me:  "Am I anti-Fascist?"

Me again:  "Um, aren't you guys?"

Munson

Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2020, 04:35:16 PM
Me:  "Am I anti-Fascist?"

Me again:  "Um, aren't you guys?"

Lol literally the first thing I would say in response is "Don't YOU have anti-fascist tendencies?!"

Munson

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/mollymotoole/status/1268279134721097731

"Okay guys, we're super serious now. Could you please stop protesting?"

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Watching people unload on Drew Brees has been satisfying.

MAGAt