Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Woodward and Bernstein, weird.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Call me a racist but I have never heard a group of whiners so often complain about, fundamentally, what other people think of them, than Russians.

Inferiority complex crybabies.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

That's not been my experience though observers do say this is something that drives Putin, especially inferiority towards the US stemming from his KGB days while watching his country implode. Putin derived a lot of political capital from a 'make Russia great again' campaign, which is still central to his platform.

ice grillin you

putin is torn between wanting to be a part of the democratic west and having to give up power in order to get there...he hates and loves us all at once

trumps doing his best to make him feel welcome.....colluded with them to rig our election and now is investigating the us agencies that are in charge of stopping them from doing it again while stripping away russian sanctions that the congress voted 98-2 to enact.....this has never happened in the history of our country and around half the country doesn't care including most of our own house of reps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the real problem according to funholeanne funholeway is media pundits not giving trump a chance to win the election

#fakenews
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

follow up on my neighborhood newsletter post...

I sent the Editor a letter.  Decided to take the high road and avoid calling anyone out as a bigot--for all I know the guy who wrote that is black himself, or is just old and ignorant to the modern usage of the term, though of course I doubt it--and instead use the occassion to educate the Editor, and make an appeal of her to better control what's published.

She, in turn, agreed with my note, allowed as how she had missed the charged language but that it's not he first time she's had (or would have had) to reject/change submissions.

I'm satisfied that she's on point, just made an mistake and I'm glad I said something, shtein bothered me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

I must have left my 4runner unlocked last night because the contents of the glovebox and center console were strewn over the front seats. Since they didn't take anything, I'm assuming they were looking for a spare key. I am disappointed my sweet ass tire pressure gauge wasn't deemed worthy of stealing.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 01, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
I must have left my 4runner unlocked last night because the contents of the glovebox and center console were strewn over the front seats. Since they didn't take anything, I'm assuming they were looking for a spare key. I am disappointed my sweet ass tire pressure gauge wasn't deemed worthy of stealing.

Could have been baby's momma looking for spare change

Tomahawk

They left the change in the thing in the center console

smeags

obviously, they were gremlins.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on February 01, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Last time I left my vehicle unlocked in my driveway (and had stuff tooken from it) was like 15 years ago.  Also a 4Runner, coincidentally enough.  Wasn't much in there to take....a portable cd player/diskman jawn, the cd that was in it, whatever nonsense I kept in the center console (napkins, tire gague, condoms, etc)....and the farging cigarette lighter.  Not a bic lighter, but the farging push button lighter that came with the vehicle.  Farging savages. 

On the bright side, they never bothered pulling out the ash tray.  I had about $20 in change sitting in that thing.  Dummies. 

Diomedes

There are lone wolf junkies and organized troupes of thieves both working the entire city of Baltimore doing this.  The groups are generally a a car that drops off four kids who spread out, run a few blocks in the same direction, jump back in the car, and on to the next area. 

Our cars have been hit several times, in both neighborhoods we've lived in.  We're very good about locking them but if you forget, there's a high likelihood it will be tossed.  Thanksgiving day 2016 my brother's car was tossed.   They try the handle and if it opens, they are in and out very very quickly.  The junkies take every visible penny, the thieves don't bother with change.  Heavy and large objects are universally ignored.  Purses and backpacks are almost always taken, and rummaged through as they walk, littering unwanted items as they go, and then finally just dumping the bag, either on the street or in another car they search.  We've found other peoples IDs in our cars.  Backpacks are sometimes used to carry stolen items and you don't find them.  When I've forgotten to lock the cab of the truck, they've been in and ignored $300 tools.  Too big, too heavy, can't fence quickly and easily.  Phones, ipads, etc...these are the goal.  And of course, guns.  I asked some cops about that and they said yeah, people leave guns in their glove box, and forget to lock their cars.  Dunno how many open cars you need to find before you score a gun, but it happens.

General_Failure

My neighbor had his gun stolen from his unlocked car last year. That's some good gun safety for a guy with kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.