The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and respect opposing opinions but with people like that it's impossible. I would support rounding them up and dumping them on some pacific atoll and letting them have their own racist haven

Rome

Holy shtein that is beyond disgusting.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 19, 2015, 07:47:25 PM
I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and respect opposing opinions but with people like that it's impossible. I would support rounding them up and dumping them on some pacific atoll and letting them have their own racist haven

you are too nice....id bury them under the atoll
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I wouldn't be opposed to that.

I'm sick of the gun violence and racism.

MDS

theres no sense in getting mad anymore....our society is broken beyond repair

we have 2 options

1. tear it down and start over
2. deal with it

we all know its gonna be 2

we cant even take solace that this is a MA/south problem. last time i checked sandy hook was in uppity liberal connecticut
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

When you arm everyone--which is basically what we have because the only people in America who don't have guns are the ones who don't want them--you arm the barbarians too.

I think you have to be prepared to kill barbarians, I'm not a pacifist.

It's probably best that I don't have any power.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

hey, im still pro death. you dont have to tell me.

but id prefer to just draw a big circle around the coasts and tell all the gun nut, jesus freak pubs to get in there. they can deny science and kill each other all they want. let the free thinking peaceful tolerant people be.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

An amicable split.  I imagine an open enrollment period for partisans to peacefully move before the divorce is finalized. 

Give, for example, all those poor bastiches in Austin who managed to escape their hell hole hometown in Texas to the one farging halfway tolerable place in the State, a chance to get out before the American Taliban finally takes official control.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

If you want some Saturday afternoon entertainment check out Mitt Romney's Twitter

He said SC needs to take the confederate flag down

The responses to his tweet are interesting.

Don Ho

Wow!  Mitt making some sense.

Gold's Gym must love that shot of devil boy.  Heard some talking head say they'd love to see him boiled alive.  I'd fund it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Maine's Truth and Reconciliation Commission finds 'evidence of cultural genocide'

QuoteIn 2013, the Maine Wabanaki-State Child Welfare Truth and Reconciliation Commission was launched, tasked with investigating why so many Wabanaki children ended up in child welfare.

Although the Wabanaki are just four tribes with around 8,000 members, it was found that Wabanaki children are five times more likely to be apprehended by child welfare agencies than other children in the state.

While Canada's Sixties Scoop is considered to have lasted from the 1960s to the 1980s (some believe it started as early as the 1950s) - the Wabanaki TRC investigated the relationship with state child welfare between 1978 right up until 2013.

Bacon said the sheer amount of apprehensions had the same effect that residential schools had on indigenous children in Canada - many Wabanaki children were sexually or physically abused. They also lost their language and culture.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

One of my former coworkers is from the Wabanaki's, and he told me about this years ago.  And how they ended up all moving to some island to hide.  Weird story, and the guy was weird, so it all makes sense.

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons