Dead In 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2020, 04:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Former Royals, Cubs manager Jim Frey, 88

Thankfully had George Brett playing in, worried about a bunt from Mike Schmidt in the 9th inning with the Phils down by one in Game 5 of the 1980 World Series.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Actor Brian Dennehy dead at 81

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Ted from Scrubs died over the weekend
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

I'll bet it was really that bitch Carole Baskin

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

turn it up as loud as you can...RIP one of the Greats...can't overstate the talent

https://youtu.be/NMzX72GOOEQ

phattymatty

this one really surprised me because I thought he died years ago. 

ice grillin you

i dont know if anyone here other than maybe dio has been but theres an all time HOF bar in NYC called jimmys corner....its a perfect dive...one of my favorite bars in the world...the owner jimmy was a former corner and cut man for some semi famous boxers and only allowed soul music on his juke...i cant count the amount of times ive been there over the years but everytime i was jimmy was there to greet me and anyone else that would come in...the greatest thing about the place might have been that it was in times square...places like jimmy dont exist in times square anymore but his somehow did...

anyway jimmy took the covid L the other day....really sad

pour one out for jimmy tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer