The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Good news about Asante although this mightbe one instance where they won't need him as much.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

you are the least funny online personality ever.

Rome

I wonder if FF plays tennis because he just got served!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hawk

Pundits are so clueless... they keep talking about how the Giants had the Eagles number in the first game... ummmm the Eagles dropped 3 tds or else it would have been a blow up... shut the farg up about them shutting vick down.

Rome

Diomedes

Quote from: Hawk on December 17, 2010, 05:27:49 PM
Pundits are so clueless... they keep talking about how the Giants had the Eagles number in the first game... ummmm the Eagles dropped 3 tds or else it would have been a blow up... shut the farg up about them shutting vick down.

As I recall it, the Giants did a pretty nice job.  And the Eagles didn't score those three tds, so um, they don't get even glancing credit for almost scoring.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

they didn't not score them because of the giants.  the point is they beat the giants for 3 additional tds and didn't capitalize
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

and didn't capitalize

is my point

ballsucker
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

They still dropped 27 points on the defense that did a pretty nice job. If the Eagles D wasn't so bad, I'd say 27 wins the game for them 9 out of 10 times