Packers-Cowboys: 4:30 ET on FOX
Rams-Lions: 8:00 ET on NBC

Monday:
Eagles-Bucs: 8:15 ET on ESPN & ABC

PhillyPhreak54

Find are gonna freeze their tits off Saturday night in KC

Temp predicted to be 0 with a 10-20mph wind

QB Eagles

I didn't even remember that MNF was a possibility, and made plans for that evening. Seriously considering not cancelling.

Diomedes

Dolphins Chiefs is a game I would tune in for...but I'm not getting f'n Peacock just so I can watch that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

have you virgins heard of methstreams?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No.

Sounds like something you'd find in Appalachia

MDS

im sure it wont last forever, but its a ridiculous streaming site. has everything and you can airplay. ive been doing red zone on it and did the 1st peacock game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

booked my flight, whats your addy? got my hotel. here for you.

General_Failure

So far this season nflbite has held up as a reliable source. Granted, I've been home for like four games this year, but still.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

With ABC broadcasting MNF games, and other schedule peculiarities, I've been able to watch all but I think three games on free teevee.  That was fun for the first part of the season.