Started by Rome, July 27, 2005, 08:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

TempleOwl

GET YOUTR REGGIE BROWN JERSEY NOW AND HERE'S WHY...

Let's look at the receivers

TO................................................................ :poison  :deion
Pinkston...................................................... :-D
Lewis...........................................................  :yay :yay :yay
McMullen......................................................  ::) :P
Reggie Brown.............................................. all he has to do is catch a few passes and not trip and fall and he is an improvement over most of them.  As things stand right now, he and Lewis are likely to be the only WR still on the roster in three years.  At least your jersey will still have some relevance then.

There you have it, case closed...
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Patterson, or if you like little guys... MOATS!

Don Ho

LUZINSKI - in the powder blue road jersey of course.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 09:05:23 AM
Thinking of getting a Reggie jersey...or an authentic McNabb....can't decide which way to go....so would the sponsors of each please present their case.

Get a Lito jersey.  Why?  Because Ladies Luv Lito.  And if you purchase a Lito jersey in my size size Large and mail it to me, I will be sure to have it signed.   :paranoid

Rome

Quote from: SSgt PSN on July 28, 2005, 10:46:38 PM
Quote from: mikey418 on July 28, 2005, 09:05:23 AM
Thinking of getting a Reggie jersey...or an authentic McNabb....can't decide which way to go....so would the sponsors of each please present their case.

Get a Lito jersey.  Why?  Because Ladies Luv Lito.  And if you purchase a Lito jersey in my size size Large and mail it to me, I will be sure to have it signed.   :paranoid

You're a size large?  LOL.  Eat a cheesesteak already, Lady Di.

:-D

mikey418

I went with a black authentic McNabb - off of Ebay and saved a crap load of money....so I may be getting another.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Geowhizzer

Quote from: mikey418 on July 29, 2005, 07:55:56 AM
I went with a black authentic McNabb - off of Ebay and saved a crap load of money....so I may be getting another.

I approve.  :yay

Don Ho

MURP - This one's for you:

Sitting in my closet wrapped up is an autographed Brain Dawkins 2002 Pro Bowl authentic game jersey.  I was able to score one from a friend of mine who is involved locally with the NFL merchandising during the Pro Bowl.  Another freind had access to the players and she got it signed.  I want to wear the thing so badly.  It is awesome.  One day I'll cave in and wear it out.  Like to a wedding or some formal event.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MURP

sweet!

I wore a white Darth jersey to the Eagles carnival a few years ago.  When I was up to get his autograph on a picture he signed the pic and then grabbed my jersey and signed it too.  Once I got home a packed it away to never be worn again. I figure one day I'll get it framed and hang it on the wall.  So I just wear his green jersey now. 

Don Ho

that's exactly what I am working on.  Hopefully my wife is on the same page about having a framed Dawk jersey on the wall.  Along with my autographed 8x10 of Seth Joyner laying Bobby Hebert out, the pictures of my son with Chad Lewis, Hugh Douglas and Dmac at Pro Bowl practice back in 2001...........think I'm pushin it?

MURP

you have only just begun Don Ho.  Might as well let her know now.  ;)

Tomahawk

Quote from: Don Ho on July 29, 2005, 04:19:56 PM
that's exactly what I am working on.  Hopefully my wife is on the same page about having a framed Dawk jersey on the wall.  Along with my autographed 8x10 of Seth Joyner laying Bobby Hebert out, the pictures of my son with Chad Lewis, Hugh Douglas and Dmac at Pro Bowl practice back in 2001...........think I'm pushin it?

If she is, you need to [possibly] remodel your basement into a bar or rec room

Geowhizzer

I've got a pretty extensive autograph collection.  I used to use a spare bedroom as an office, and that was where everything was, but alas that disappeared as my son came into the world.  Now we've painted the room "raspberry mocha," which to me looks like mud.

We also built a new "living/rec room," and some of my pristine stuff is going out there. 

Unfortunately, the one thing that I have very little of is Eagles stuff.  I have a Freak helmet, but it's from his Titan days (he lives in Ft. Myers and did a free signing along with Edgerrin James for a sports center) and a Tommy McDonald mini helmet that I bought.  Unfortunately, not much of a chance to get Eagles stuff down here.  :'(

Got a boatload of Phillies stuff from Spring Training, though, including a ball I got from Tug McGraw.  He was an awesome signer.  :yay  And I do have a Rod Brind'Amour jersey (he was my favorite Flyer) that he signed, becaues the Hurricanes train in Ft. Myers.

Phreak and Murp, I'm jealous.  I would give my eyeteeth for a Dawkins jersey.  My favorite current Eagle.  Would look perfect in the rec room.