DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Hopefully he doesn't cash that check, and leave the cash in the house while he's in Hawaii. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I'm one of the people who questions why he has so much cash on hand and why at home? But a buddy pointed out it's possible that maybe he withdraws $5k-$10k every time he makes a deposit and takes it home. I think we all do that.

Just...$250k...c'mon...that's a lot of cash to have at the house. I don't care how rich you are.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Of course it is, but this is America.  The more money you have, the more freedom you have to do whatever you want with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 17, 2014, 04:49:19 PM
True but he's gonna get all up in a spam burger's ass, though.

I know just the place!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on January 17, 2014, 02:29:19 PM
Quote from: shorebird on January 17, 2014, 06:49:36 AM
I haven't read this entire thread word for word, so I might be late on this.
Why would anyone have to keep 250 k at his house? I can understand having a mega safe for guns and jewelry, but why does anyone need that much cash on hand?

this is why old white people will never like him

I love the guy, have never said anything other than, but you and your racist bullshtein come to the front again. Because someone asked a simple question

instead of saying "that sucks" that he got cash stolen, its his fault for having that much cash on hand. like he was asking for it. just like the girl in the short skirt was asking to get raped.

why ain't in your repertoire. dont concern yourself with other peoples financial decisions. no one cares about where your medicare checks go.

I love the guy, have never said anything other than, but because I asked a simple question, someone who you know to be older than you and white, your sick racist bullshtein comes to the front again. Comparing me asking a question to thinking I'd say some girl deserved to get raped for wearing a short skirt. And yeah, if he's going to leave that much cash in his house unattended and then tweet about going to Florida, he might get robbed. Did he deserve it? I don't really care too much one way or the other. You on the other hand get your dildo all sideways about a question asked about a black mans money when if it was some old twenty year term republican congressman in the same situation, you'd undoubtedly say he's a stupid bastich who deserves anything he gets and should have been home when the thieves were robbing the house so he could have been ass raped while his wife was getting her throat cut in front of him right before they blew his brains out.

And yeah, if the shteins gonna' be posted about all over the farging internet, I'm going to ask. You call leaving 250k at home while he's at Florida a "financial decision", like he's investing it in stocks. Ha! The only bigger idiot here is you for trying to defend it with your tired ass argument, throwing the race card, again. At least Dio's response, as paranoid as some of it was, made some sense. Your punk ass needs some new material.

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 17, 2014, 02:42:08 PM
This might be the 1st time mds has legitimately checked someone.

Checked for what? Oh wait, I'd rather not have you post ten paragraphs of drivel because of me. Forget I posted that.

Sgt PSN

I keeps it brief, yo.

Point is....why the farg does anyone care how much cash a guy has in his house?  If I had PIMP money, I'd probably keep a bowl full of benjamins on my kitchen table like it's a farging candy dish. Maybe I'd have some wayward bills stitched together to make curtains for my living room. Why would I do that?  Because I could. 

Sgt PSN

Also, lol @ this....

Quote from: shorebird on January 17, 2014, 08:52:14 PMI'd rather not have you post ten paragraphs of drivel because of me.

Being posted immediately after this...

Quote from: shorebird on January 17, 2014, 08:48:50 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 17, 2014, 02:29:19 PM
Quote from: shorebird on January 17, 2014, 06:49:36 AM
I haven't read this entire thread word for word, so I might be late on this.
Why would anyone have to keep 250 k at his house? I can understand having a mega safe for guns and jewelry, but why does anyone need that much cash on hand?

this is why old white people will never like him

I love the guy, have never said anything other than, but you and your racist bullshtein come to the front again. Because someone asked a simple question

instead of saying "that sucks" that he got cash stolen, its his fault for having that much cash on hand. like he was asking for it. just like the girl in the short skirt was asking to get raped.

why ain't in your repertoire. dont concern yourself with other peoples financial decisions. no one cares about where your medicare checks go.

I love the guy, have never said anything other than, but because I asked a simple question, someone who you know to be older than you and white, your sick racist bullshtein comes to the front again. Comparing me asking a question to thinking I'd say some girl deserved to get raped for wearing a short skirt. And yeah, if he's going to leave that much cash in his house unattended and then tweet about going to Florida, he might get robbed. Did he deserve it? I don't really care too much one way or the other. You on the other hand get your dildo all sideways about a question asked about a black mans money when if it was some old twenty year term republican congressman in the same situation, you'd undoubtedly say he's a stupid bastich who deserves anything he gets and should have been home when the thieves were robbing the house so he could have been ass raped while his wife was getting her throat cut in front of him right before they blew his brains out.

And yeah, if the shteins gonna' be posted about all over the farging internet, I'm going to ask. You call leaving 250k at home while he's at Florida a "financial decision", like he's investing it in stocks. Ha! The only bigger idiot here is you for trying to defend it with your tired ass argument, throwing the race card, again. At least Dio's response, as paranoid as some of it was, made some sense. Your punk ass needs some new material.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 17, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
I keeps it brief, yo.

Point is....why the farg does anyone care how much cash a guy has in his house?  If I had PIMP money, I'd probably keep a bowl full of benjamins on my kitchen table like it's a farging candy dish. Maybe I'd have some wayward bills stitched together to make curtains for my living room. Why would I do that?  Because I could.

I'd laminate some and use it as siding on my house

General_Failure

Maybe he just likes to have a fresh one for each line of coke. You guys are thinking way too hard about this.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: shorebird on January 17, 2014, 08:48:50 PMI love the guy, have never said anything other than, but because I asked a simple question, someone who you know to be older than you and white, your sick racist bullshtein comes to the front again. Comparing me asking a question to thinking I'd say some girl deserved to get raped for wearing a short skirt. And yeah, if he's going to leave that much cash in his house unattended and then tweet about going to Florida, he might get robbed. Did he deserve it? I don't really care too much one way or the other. You on the other hand get your dildo all sideways about a question asked about a black mans money when if it was some old twenty year term republican congressman in the same situation, you'd undoubtedly say he's a stupid bastich who deserves anything he gets and should have been home when the thieves were robbing the house so he could have been ass raped while his wife was getting her throat cut in front of him right before they blew his brains out.

hes like the incoherent perennially drunk uncle i never had...please dont change, big dude. please dont ever farging change.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The money he had in the safe was undoubtedly worth more than the house it was in.  Not only was it excessive; it was monumentally stupid of him to keep that kind of dough there.  Funny thing is it was less than a week's pay for the guy.

I love him, personally, because he's a great athlete.  As a human, he's a clueless moron just like 99.99999% of his athletic brethren.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2014, 03:29:52 AM
hes like the incoherent perennially drunk uncle i never had...please dont change, big dude. please dont ever farging change.

Yeah I know, the truth hurts. Well...maybe not you 'cause you don't give a farg, but most it does.

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 17, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
I keeps it brief, yo.

I don't care how much money he keeps at his house, I was just wondering why anyone would need that much cash laying around. I guess because I'll never know what it's like to have that much money at all, much less anywere in my house.

It just gets me that because I'm older than most here, white, and a pub, every time I have anything at all to say about a black person the cry of racism is shouted from the soapboxes by Mutt and Jeff. It's like talking stones to a couple china dolls.

Rome