Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Oh wow...a merger?! After all that shtein talking?

Bitch please. I guess the human rights pearl clutching had a cost...and the PGA people are cool with it now.

Frauds.

Diomedes

Repulsive but it tracks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

First soccer falls to fascism, now golf. Where does it end? Water Polo? Cricket? Horse racing?!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I nominate Lacrosse.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Pretty sure Formula One was first. It was founded to give rich fascists something to focus on once running governments was out of the question. It keeps the tradition alive by running a race in every authoritarian shteinhole that will throw money at them.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

medical situation?  selling out to Satan is now a medical situation?

dude is a golf chieftan, so it ain't like there was much soul in him to sell, let's just call it what it is:  he got his payout and now he's leaving

ice grillin you

romey is brooks keopka just a world class normal icehole or is he also MAGA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/10/sport/allisen-corpuz-hawaii-school-obama-spt-intl/index.html

Punahu School!

Other illustrius alumni:

Sun Yat Sen (I shtein you not)
Matei Te'O - freak
Mark Tuinei - Cowboys OT during their 90's SB run
Mosi Tatupu - Patriots RB
Sarah Wayne Callies - Walking dead
Carrie Ann Inaba - Dances with the Stars judge, My good friends prom date
Norm Chow - football coach

And...................

Uncle Bob!  Barry was two years ahead of me at Punahou.  Close friends with a lot of his classmates. He was close to a lot of my stoner soccer/football teammates.  Only shout outs I get from him are "Secret Service, see that goofy looking farg?  Swarm! Swarm!" 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.