Peter King - Sickening

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 26, 2005, 10:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ladies and gents...grab your air sickness bags and heave

This guy is so far up the Patriots asses that all's he has to do is spit and they'd have a colon cleansing.

PhillyGirl

Yes, along with EVERY SINGLE other media outlet today.

Clayton calls them HEROES?

PSST...Clayton...stop using the word HERO for athletes already, you farging toolbag.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

Salisbury Steak was all over his nutz last night too.  He spent a good three minutes talking about why the Patriots will three peat and how Brady was the best ever.  It was nauseating. 

What exactly makes them heroes?  Clayton needs to get a fargin labotomy and start down at his shoulders...cuz his neck freaks me out.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

I agree that the Patriots worship is annoying, but lets face it, that team knows how to win. Brady could retire right now and probably be inducted into the HOF. The kid is a winner and as much as I love Donovan I'd trade him for Brady in a farging heartbeat. The proof is in the pudding.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

You're crazy.  You want to bring Vanilla Brady in here?  He wouldn't get as many wins as he does in New England.  He doesn't fit the system.  You take the Vanilla and the rest of us will take the Excitement.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

If you don't think Brady could do just as well in this offense as McNabb you're out of your farging mind.

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

He'd do just as well until he gets broken in half. Then he wouldn't do quite as well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: rjs246 on September 26, 2005, 12:10:55 PM
If you don't think Brady could do just as well in this offense as McNabb you're out of your farging mind.

I think you are mad cuz McNabb is black and you think the media is trumping him because they want to see a black quarterback succeed in the NFL.

rjs246

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 26, 2005, 12:13:20 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 26, 2005, 12:10:55 PM

I think you are mad cuz McNabb is black and you think the media is trumping him because they want to see a black quarterback succeed in the NFL.

Dammit! You've found me out!

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

I knew you were Rush from the start.  I could tell...Spidey sense.

DutchBird

Call me an idiot (which I am quite a lot of the time) but this is why I do appreciate Dr Z over the vaaaaaaast majority of the sportswriters of today. Instead of mindless repeating standard cut and paste rehashed and beaten  to death garbage (fat Lan) or using the rear entrance of a team or player (preferably Brady, Manning or Favre) as their place of residence Dr. Z appears to make an attempt to think and come up with his own (albeit often misguided) opinion. Which is more then can be said of roughly 97% of the sportswriting concerning the NFL I have come across.

Note by the way that concerning soccer the situation in Europe is not that much better.
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: DutchBird on September 26, 2005, 06:05:14 PM
Call me an idiot (which I am quite a lot of the time) but this is why I do appreciate Dr Z over the vaaaaaaast majority of the sportswriters of today. Instead of mindless repeating standard cut and paste rehashed and beaten  to death garbage (fat Lan) or using the rear entrance of a team or player (preferably Brady, Manning or Favre) as their place of residence Dr. Z appears to make an attempt to think and come up with his own (albeit often misguided) opinion. Which is more then can be said of roughly 97% of the sportswriting concerning the NFL I have come across.

Note by the way that concerning soccer the situation in Europe is not that much better.

Um....http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=16525.0

henchmanUK

Quotec. I have never heard a manager or coach use the word "I'' as much as OzzieGuillen. Who could enjoy playing for this egomaniac?

Peter King: hypocrite.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London