Started by Sgt PSN, September 18, 2005, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 18, 2005, 05:43:36 PM
TO's TD celebrations were weak.

Who does he think he is with that shtein? Its insulting.

Maybe he just doesn't want to draw any attention to himself. 

HA!  :-D

General_Failure

TO and McNabb weren't joking on the sidelines, they were fighting. TO wanted the ball more.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: General_Failure on September 18, 2005, 05:46:23 PM
TO and McNabb weren't joking on the sidelines, they were fighting. TO wanted the ball more.

They didn't give each other a low-five...they flipped each other off.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

I heard McNabb made some nasty remarks about TO's grandma.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

And I heard that TO is about to start lobbying for Koy to start next week. he was CLEARLY the better QB...didn't even have an incompletion, for crying out loud.

PhillyPhreak54

A rare sight...Sim laying someone out

PhillyPhreak54

I'm Dhani Jones, bitch!

TO got smoked on that one...Rumph gave him a good shot

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

TO did get hit hard on that catch.  But it was a catch.  Nice job hanging on to that one. 

MDS

that ones headed for hbionics personal collection
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Not only was it a catch, he popped right back up and stared down Rumph.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D LBs kicking XP's...LS's kicking off....craaazy

[img]

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews