Eagles Week 2 intro

Started by MURP, September 15, 2005, 03:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

link

about as awesome as David Bell with the bases loaded. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Father Demon

Yeah, but Trotter's fargin' huge.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Mad-Lad

well.  it's nice that they actually put some animation in it as opposed to the text only intro from weak 1.

still, the intros need a lot of work.

MDS

The women had big cans. Big cartoon cans.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Mad-Lad

4and26

Susquehanna Birder

That was horrible. Not even hetero by Pravda standards.

TexasEagle

Holy... that was terrible. I mean embarassingly bad. If that's what they're reduced to from now on I'd rather they not even have intros anymore. That's pathetic.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

i thought it was good.

ya know, like "hey, your mentally challenged, so anything you are able to put down on paper without hurting yourself is good" good
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ParkingLotFlagDude

???

"I think I just threw up in my mouth a little"   :-[
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

PhillyGirl

Jesus...can't they find someone to make these that has an ounce of artistic talent.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen