Conference Championships

Started by MDS, January 20, 2013, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

It's a shame that someone got injured like that but it brings into specific relief the danger of starting shtein with people.  I cringe every time I hear arguments start at a stadium because you never know what kind of crazy shtein people have going on in their heads.

I saw a fight in the bathroom of the Vet one time where a couple of dudes were beefing with each other and it turned nasty.  Dude got jacked up and the other guy ended up stomping him in the head with his boot.  It was sickening to see that and as far as I could tell it was over nothing too. 

BigEd76

Welker's wife on Facebook:

Quote"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 21, 2013, 08:27:44 PM
Welker's wife on Facebook:

Quote"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Mrs Welker

General_Failure

At least there's one winner in that family.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Imbalanced people are also the most dynamic.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76