Eagles in NFL Europe, 2006 Edition

Started by BigEd76, January 27, 2006, 01:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: rjs246 on January 27, 2006, 01:51:05 PM
They are. A couple of kids broke team rules and rather than run 20 laps at practice they quit. A couple of other kids got busted with some pot or something and gave Curry a bunch of shtein when he punished them so he said farg you and quit. Dumbasses. There was exactly one road out of Berwick PA and it went through Curry. That road is closed and those idiots will be rotting in that town for the rest of their lives.

Where did you grow up? I'm from that area of state & have hated Berwick people for 2 decades. The last Berwick conspiracy theory was that Wyoming Valley West offered him lucrative deal if he left Berwick & will offer him the job this year.

Farg Berwick & Wise Chips.

Zanshin

More like NFLG than NFLE.  Apparently, Germans love David Hasselhoff...and semi-pro football.

Sgt PSN

I worked at the Berwick Power Plant after I got out of the Marines back in 1998.  Berwick = Lamest town in America.  Even worse than Shamokin. 

General_Failure

Quote from: Zanshin on January 27, 2006, 03:27:41 PM
More like NFLG than NFLE.  Apparently, Germans love David Hasselhoff...and semi-pro football.

Football speaks to the nation's love of organization and violence.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

BM and Sarge, my dad grew up in Berwick and my Grandmother still lives there. (She worked for Weis' most of her life, so suck it.) My dad and his monkey ass education actually managed to get into Penn State and get the farg out of dodge but most of his buddies never left and that town is about as sad as it gets. Curry leaving is officially the end of that town. The only people that actually moved into town were people bringing their sons to play ball. Give it 10 years and it'll be a ghost town.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2006, 02:02:19 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it would be cool as shtein to have one of those NFLE jerseys with the Eagles logo on the collar?

in a word....yes
Ah well.. wouldn't be the first time my style clashed with the norm.  I'd probably rock any of those outside of the Amsterdam and Frankfurt jerseys.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: rjs246 on January 27, 2006, 01:16:53 PM
NFL Europe, where no-names go to die. I guess that means we've heard the last of Keyonta Marshall.

I'm sure Kurt Warner (Amsterdam Admirals), Brad Johnson (London Monarchs), David Akers (Berlin), and Dante Hall (Amsterdam) would disagree.

General_Failure

Clearly the NFLE is not crushing the hopes of young Americans as efficiently as it should be. Get somebody on that, will you?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Ah well.. wouldn't be the first time my style clashed with the norm.  I'd probably rock any of those outside of the Amsterdam and Frankfurt jerseys.

they all look the same to me and look like nfl expansion team jerseys...all which i cant stand...i like the plain old school type jerseys that have no to very little striping...like raiders steelers eagles kelly green
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on January 28, 2006, 04:13:31 AM
NFL Europe, where no-names go to die. I guess that means we've heard the last of Keyonta Marshall.

I'm sure Kurt Warner (Amsterdam Admirals), Brad Johnson (London Monarchs), David Akers (Berlin), and Dante Hall (Amsterdam) would disagree.

so thats four exceptions in about 15 years? ;)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

Wait a minute... the Eagles signed Timmy Chang? I guess I should pay closer attention to these offseason Eagles threads.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Mad-Lad on January 27, 2006, 01:28:20 PM

Ron Powlus agrees with your comments.

Dave Akers does not.

MURP

Eagles | Crafts drafted by Hamburg
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:23:21 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Philadelphia Eagles TE Jonas Crafts has been drafted by the Hamburg Sea Devils of NFL Europe.

Eagles | E. Simms drafted by Cologne
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:22:55 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Edward Simms has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

Eagles | Pinderhughes drafted by Cologne
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:22:39 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Philadelphia Eagles S Brandon Pinderhughes has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

Eagles | Gasperson drafted by Cologne
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:15:59 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Michael Gasperson has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MURP on January 28, 2006, 12:14:47 PM
Eagles | Pinderhughes drafted by Cologne
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:22:39 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Philadelphia Eagles S Brandon Pinderhughes has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

I can't wait to yell "PINDERHUGHES!!" at camp again.  :-D