Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Yeti on November 15, 2016, 06:43:39 PM
My wife is awesome.  She's hot, she's funny, she makes a good living.  I lucked out.

She married you though, so I'm thinking maybe get her a CAT scan.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

??? We don't have a cat.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

all of this is no doubt very therapeutic for SD to read.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Man, all of that sucks. I don't think I've read this thread in years. Probably didn't want to for a lot of reasons. I have a good relationship with my wife and we've been together for 25 years at this point (though she's done some absolutely 100% ridiculous things at terrible times that have had severe impacts on me over the years. That's life, I guess).

My wife is attractive, and always has been. You'd think that's a good thing, but the truth is I really don't care about that and it presents some serious farging challenges as time goes by. Now that she's 45, she can feel the window closing and she's holding on tight, fighting the losing fight of trying to stay young and hot forever. Time is undefeated. But when I try to talk her off the ledge or let her know it's okay if she has one slice of pizza, I'm the bad guy. I'm not really doing justice to how much of a problem this can be...but trust me, it's farging exhausting and painful on so many levels. And that's with a good relationship.

Getting stuck with some loser who has to play a part in your kid's life...that has to be brutal. My wife and I don't always agree on what's great for our kid-- but we both know that we both genuinely have his best interests at heart. So, that's something. I wouldn't deal well otherwise.

smeags

this is why nature gave us marijuana.

QB Eagles

A new thing among women is to claim that calling them "crazy" is a misogynist term used to silence them. "You're gaslighting!" My response to this is usually to ask how else I am supposed to describe the girlfriend who was in and out of the hospital for mental disorders a dozen times. She did enough crazy shtein during the relationship that maybe she should have been someplace for mental health permanently.

SD

So her plight is trying to get on Social Security Disability because her back 'supposedly' hurts. She used to be a hairdresser, so in her loon mind she thinks because she can't cut hair anymore that she can never work again. So she has her Doc fax over some piece of paper, she thought it was going to say she can never work again. The mediator said "no where on here does it say you cannot work". She started arguing with the mediator saying the Doctor sent over the wrong form.

She's farging trash.

Rome

You need Lucille. 

SD

smeags

she will eventually be her own downfall, and you may end up with full custody of your child.

hbionic

SD, sorry if I haven't kept up with all the drama, but how is your daughter doing? What's her opinion in all of this? I can't imagine its any good seeing and understanding more as she gets older. Seeing your mom in this state, can't be healthy. Hopefully you're the balance in all of this. Sucks for you, and sucks for your daughter more.

SD

Quote from: hbionic on November 16, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
SD, sorry if I haven't kept up with all the drama, but how is your daughter doing? What's her opinion in all of this? I can't imagine its any good seeing and understanding more as she gets older. Seeing your mom in this state, can't be healthy. Hopefully you're the balance in all of this. Sucks for you, and sucks for your daughter more.

My daughter is very well adjusted. She does very well in school and aside from talking too much in class is very well behaved. As much as we argue 99% of it is through texts. My daughter is only 9, baby's momma had to explain to her why she couldn't drive for a year or leave the house for 3 months. That was baby's momma second DUI, but according to her she just "made a mistake".

hbionic

I only hope you can soon find some semblance of 'normal' for the foreseeable future once the smoke settles. Once your daughter becomes an adult, I hope she only needs as much therapy as any of us normal, whacked out human adults needs. Not an ounce more. Good luck brother.

Rome

I hit the jackpot with my wife.   My girlfriend?  No so much.