Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

why is this in the eagles won the sb thread....all those cats did was choke

also why does this franchise let freddie mitchell be around it so much
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

the second is a fine question...he's a bona fide criminal and pain in the ass....who's letting him in the door?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I'll never understand the Freddie shtein. 97.5 had a Fridays with Freddie segment last year...what

phattymatty

all of the eagles swag that i drunkenly bought late at night in the days after the SB is starting to show up at my house. 3 t-shirts and a poster showed up yesterday. some dope shirts though.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I've watched the superbowl twice in the past two days.

I keep watching that last hail mary and how close it was. If our guy doesn't tip it back up in the air, the Pat's WR was there ready.

Still scary.

phattymatty

QuoteDoug Pederson went for it on 4th down 29 times during the NFL regular season and playoffs combined. On all 29 4th downs he went for, the Eagles gained 74 points and lost out on an estimated 3 points.

hbionic

General_Failure

Who ever would have guessed that Used Car Salesman-looking Pederson, this dopey meathead goofball, would stat geek his way to a god damned Super Bowl?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: hbionic on February 22, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
I've watched the superbowl twice in the past two days.

I keep watching that last hail mary and how close it was. If our guy doesn't tip it back up in the air, the Pat's WR was there ready.

Still scary.

What I see on the replay is Cox taking an extra step to put a hit on Brady. Any other time, that could have easily been flagged for roughing.

And if Darby would have held on to the ball on the previous play, the hail mary would have never happened.

hbionic

Right.

We can go back to the 4th down play, that would have ended it. But of course they converted.

Or Graham could have slowed down and wrapped up Brady.

Still, what a way to end it. But it was too close. Way too close.

Sgt PSN

Even if the Pats score on that hail mary, they still need a 2pt conversion just to send it to OT.  I know I've said in other threads that I'm not a big fan of chasing points in the 1st half. You miss a PAT early in the game, farg it. Move on. Don't chase it in the 1st half.  Because if you miss the 2 (which they did), you've basically just given the opponent a FG.  Chase it in the 2nd half if you need to.  I'm not knocking Doug for doing it, it's just my own personal preference. 

That said, had the Pats scored I'm 99% sure they get the 2.  And at that point I think whichever team would have won the coin toss finds the end zone for a walk off td.

hbionic

I'm glad we don't live in that dimension where they pulled that off.

PhillyPhreak54

I think the other dude in the pic is Jamaal Green

#65 DE from Miami

Came along with Dio's homie McDougle

He retired and is/was a border patrol agent

QB Eagles

Guy next to Trot is Brandon Whiting.

Worst coaching decision for Doug in the game was probably not throwing it on the play before the two minute warning. Clock was stopping anyway and Foles was in godlike mode. First down would have iced it. But who knows. Maybe in that alternate universe they throw a pick and the Pats win. I'm pretty happy with how this game went in our dimension.