Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Dawk finally getting his parade. 

Cheers, chills, tears, etc.

Zanshin

The Eagles winning on the heels of Dawk going into the Hall of Fame must make this extra special for him. Another storybook aspect to the win.

Diomedes

I'm wondering...how many people have won a ring as both a Steeler and an Eagle? 

Duce.

anyone else?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on February 08, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Duce.

anyone else?

Technically true, but I'm not sure I really look at it that way since he was a player in one and a coach in another.

BigEd76

Rome

Hey buddy!  Happy Super Bowl Parade Day, Biggie!!

PS: You just don't know Super Bowl Parades, Bro!!

🤣

General_Failure

Duce.

anyone else?

You've got a real small pool to draw from there, what with the Eagles just having the one ring.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Duce.

anyone else?

Seems like that's it. Not too many 2017 Eagles players and coaches have a ring with anyone else.

I think Tom Donahoe was GM of the Steelers when they made the SB in the 90s, but not when they won.

QB Eagles

NFL year coming to an end in the same place it started. Steps of the Art Museum.

Hard to imagine how this could be more perfect.

Zanshin

MDS

nothing like walking a few blocks down from your door to a giant parade

me and howie roseman pointed at each other. we are now the jew connection.

after the floats passed we walked up broad for a few blocks before 5-0 shut it down

ajayi was randomly walking around instead of being in a float

fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Ajayi, Blount & Jenkins were walking around. 

I threw one of the billion footballs there and Quick caught it.  Watch out Wentz.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Lurie just literally dropped the farging mic.

Holy shtein. 

Don Ho

Please, someone tell Spudz he has a microphone, screaming isn't necessary. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.