Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I don't have high blood pressure which is a miracle being a Philadelphia sports fan all my life but another year of this clown jumping off sides and committing stupid penalty after stupid penalty will certainly drive me to the emergency room
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 24, 2022, 05:03:04 PM
why

3 angles
1 - they want a better pash rush this year and are going to load up on edge rushers on the roster, barnett had no market, hes an average talent and they got him on a fair deal

2 - insurance in case they dont draft one in april, if they do he might not even make the 53.

3 - howie saw daniel jeremiah's mock of kyle hamilton falling outside the top 10 and is gonna load up to get him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there's really no angle...he's an DL depth signing...nothing more nothing less

he just happens to be someone the fanbase knows...if he was on the jags the last five years eagle fans would be like eh former number pick recovered game winning fumble in super bowl still young as shtein great place to take a flyer on someone at a position of need
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Too bad all that energy is pre snap or after the qb throws the ball

https://twitter.com/bigplay24slay/status/1507137826160353282 20&t=0mzUakNHI8313_bFmu5G2w

SD

Diomedes

Can't read that

Did he get arrested or something?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Think it was contract details that have been deleted when they turned out to be false/misleading.

https://twitter.com/DZangaroNBCS/status/1508828539306586120 20&t=mRJiQnLvgWH79xPovIYu3w

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

It isn't a crime to steal from sports franchise owners.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

1yr prove-it deal for $5.5M isn't theft, at least not by Barnett.