The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Obviously the burns came from the cigars he stole.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Or from his corpse laying on asphalt cooking for hours?

General_Failure

Now we find out he was stealing heat from the asphalt, too?!

PhillyPhreak54

Sucking it right outta there...in broad daylight!

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. No indictment.

Terrible news that Wilson gets away with, at the very least, involuntary manslaughter.

DA blaming media and twitter for blowing it out of proportion.

MDS

twitter is on fire tonight

ferguson gonna burn

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ya know if Brown was going at him through the window...don't put it in drive or reverse and get away

Pull your gun and shoot

PhillyPhreak54

Aaand if he was disable or staggered by the first two non-lethal shots why keep shooting?

MDS

it continues to be ok for white men to kill young blacks

amerikkka
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Shot twelve times.

Justified right ?

MDS

i want to be in doris' home in des moines, iowa right now

this is why darren wilson got 400k in donations

PhillyPhreak54

The pictures of Wilson's "injuries" are laughable.

CBS News is tweeting them out

Definitely a reason to nearly unload a clip on a dude. Totally.

General_Failure

Is one of the injury pictures that mri or xray they got from google image search?

PhillyPhreak54

Nope shockingly it's not the pic of some random dude in a hospital bed with his face caved in either. You know the one that was passed around Facebook saying "OMG look he has a broken orbital bone"

As an aside...people looting are stupid too. The liquor store and family dollar are getting it now

PhillyPhreak54