Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 18, 2020, 06:02:24 PM
i can only watch the first 30 mins but its unimaginable in 2020 to not have video somewhere. its literally 2 cameras that are robot controlled and like 1 person doing graphics, overlay the radio audio.

farg ted lerner

Is anything really unimaginable in 2020?

General_Failure

Positive things, mostly.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

nola spinning yarn and the bats clobbering old man scherzer

leggooooooooooooooooooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Phils are in mid season form.  Blew a 2-1 lead in the bottom of the ninth on a moonshot by Slade Heathcoat, aka the guy selling churros (and by the looks of him eating most of them) outside the stadium. 

PhillyPhreak54

It's time

Predict the record

37-23

PhillyPhreak54

Love reading the "better not kneel" crowd on FB

I hope they all take a knee

Don Ho

Welcome back boys!  I missed you all.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

1-49

win tonight then 49 L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well this blows...farging MLB and their media policies

I used to plug my iPad into an adapter and then into the hdmi port. I tried that today and it says that mlb prohibits screen recording.

I also tried to mirror my iPad and phone to the tv and got the same thing

So I'll have to watch strictly on iPad. I tried using the browser on my LG TV and it's trash

PhillyPhreak54

No shock they're losing.

PhillyPhreak54

Striking out like normal. Phillies baseball is back baby

MDS

alcantara has good stuff and throws 98 but these are some no chance at bats. lotta swings and misses.

its like kapler never left

Don Ho

I cringed seeing Kaplar last night during Giants/Doyers game.  Lots of Giants fans in the islands, I've told every Giants fan I know, "Good luck with that!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 24, 2020, 08:00:06 PM
Striking out like normal. Phillies baseball is back baby

Someone should tell them the mask goes over the nose and mouth NOT the eyes.