Week Four - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 29, 2022, 08:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Bengals uniforms are cleeeeean

Diomedes

I ain't got no Prime teevee
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Omg Tua just got knocked out

Out cold

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 29, 2022, 08:29:22 PM
I ain't got no Prime teevee

No Amazon prime membership for buying things?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Once again I'll point out you can legally watch for free through the primevideo channel on Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/primevideo

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

lol...thank you Big Brother

General_Failure

You're just in time to watch seventy three replays of the end of Tua's career.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 29, 2022, 09:25:05 PM
Omg Tua just got knocked out

Out cold

The bent fingers shtein is scary

Diomedes

Yeah, it's f'n creepy to see. His wiring is in bad shape, at least in that moment.

I hope he'll be ok.

Diomedes

Why don't you go for two here?

PhillyPhreak54

Some coaches don't like to chase points early in the game.

As for Tua - the fact he played tonight is bullshtein. So is the fact he was allowed to come back into Sundays game.

The neurological reaction to concussions is scary. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it but I've had around six in my life. One where I was out briefly and my arms stayed up. It took me a few weeks to be able to speak right as well - I had a bad stutter.

I hope Tua is ok. He's been taken to the hospital

MDS

imagine ruining your qbs life to win a meaningless regular season thursday game

sometimes being the phillies isnt the lowest you can go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And it doesn't matter who the backup is - buuuut you have Teddy B. He's capable of winning a game for you while Tua mends. Zero need to rush the guy back

PhillyPhreak54

Lousy offense and coaching from the Bengals

Good lord