DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Well, both of them were screens. One was a 5-6 yard screen and the other was like 50 yards, where he took it up field and pretty much dashed right through the entire AFC back 7.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Don Ho

Jr. and I decided to watch live coverage of the Volcom Pipeline Pro on local Hawaii digital tv.  After I heard all the giggling and ass licking from the booth after we did finally  watch some of the game I am truly convinced we made the right choice.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

McNabb's leading the NFC in rushing?

Are we back in 2000?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

You missed it? Oh, good god.  What is wrong with you?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Eskin says Desean won't get a new contract this offseason because of the CBA uncertainty....plus the Eagles only extend your contract if they come to you, not the other way around

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 31, 2010, 11:57:53 PM
Eskin says Desean won't get a new contract this offseason because of the CBA uncertainty....plus the Eagles only extend your contract if they come to you, not the other way around

westbrook and mcnabb say otherwise

im sure there were others as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

mcnabb got a raise because his feelings were hurt when he got benched
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Its going to be great watching Jackson play for any other NFC team when he finally gets loose. Atlanta, perhaps?

ice grillin you

how about whatever team moves to LA in two years?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Munson

2 more years in Philly will open his eyes to how much of a basketball town it is and he will sign with the 76ers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-KN4jcE2kqE

It's impossible to tell which was better - the catch/run or the excellent throw

hbionic

The best part was at the end...McNabb walking off the field like he's the most accurate QB EVER!.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

that video stopped a second before they showed donovan doing his gay tourettes syndrome dance.