Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I'm impressed with the lawyer. Kendricks could have gotten a lotta years.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Ginger Hick is gonna get the Rona and play under the minimum needed for the Eagles to get a first round pick. Watch.

https://twitter.com/jimayello/status/1420414051889393665 21

FYI Hurts is vaxxed and Howie said the team is plus 90%

rjs246

Thank christ this piece of shtein is no longer an eagle. farg him.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Every time I hear something new about him it makes Foles winning the super bowl that much better.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Matthews back in SF this time as a TE

PhillyPhreak54

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1421903156162744329 21

Delaying the inevitable - he will hurt it further and be out.

He's gotta try it this way bc if he has surgery and is out he will be forever labeled as injury prone and soft.

Diomedes

Fairly or not he was already branded "brittle."  This and all other injuries only support the label.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

His frail body can't support a label.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Hello 65% of offensive snaps then the playoffs.

Diomedes

How delicious would it be for Indy to go get Foles to fill in?  I would root so hard for Foles to keep Carson on the bench, 1st rounder be damned.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on August 02, 2021, 04:14:50 PM
How delicious would it be for Indy to go get Foles to fill in?  I would root so hard for Foles to keep Carson on the bench, 1st rounder be damned.

That would be the funniest but I think there's zero chance they bring in Foles. Nonzero chance for one of their current backup scrubs to play his way into the starting job, though.

PhillyPhreak54

They could take Teddy B or Drew Lock from DEN

Maybe Minshew from JAX but they may not want to trade in the division.

Joe Flacco...

Trubisky