Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: SD on June 27, 2010, 01:57:25 AM
Finished Red Dead Redemption. Great ending, saw how the story was gonna wrap up some time ago but didn't see the twist at the end. If you don't get the credits you're not finished. It's not over once John Marston gets killed. There's still one more mission to do, a lot of people are pissed cause they returned the game without knowing that. Overall the game was repetitive as farg but it's a fun game to kill some time.

just finished...how can people not know about the next mission, the game goes right into it.  idiots
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

pretty much means 2012 has to happen or i'm gonna go Book of Eli on everyone
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Quote from: SunMo on July 07, 2010, 07:01:39 PM
Quote from: SD on June 27, 2010, 01:57:25 AM
Finished Red Dead Redemption. Great ending, saw how the story was gonna wrap up some time ago but didn't see the twist at the end. If you don't get the credits you're not finished. It's not over once John Marston gets killed. There's still one more mission to do, a lot of people are pissed cause they returned the game without knowing that. Overall the game was repetitive as farg but it's a fun game to kill some time.

just finished...how can people not know about the next mission, the game goes right into it.  idiots

You're surprised by this?

Took Transformers war for cybertron back within 7 days and basically got Batman Arkham Asylum and Fallout 3 for free.

Zanshin

I polished off Red Dead Redemption, and it was a great game. Trying to decide whether to sell it or keep it.

phattymatty

i go through streaks with video games.  i think i was the first person here to buy it but stopped playing like a month ago. i got to where his zesty son shows up. how much farther do i have to go?

this is always my problem, i get good at a game, then i forget about it for a month and when i try to go back i forget all the moves and buttons and get pissed and never touch it again.

SD

You're about 80% there. The first part with the son is boring chores and crap but it gets better.

Seabiscuit36

you have a few missions with his whiny kid, then it gets really good
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

yeah i tried shooting him in the head with no luck.

SunMo

the ending is really good.

i guess there is no real way to change it, although i would like a second chance at it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 08, 2010, 10:05:54 AM
yeah i tried shooting him in the head with no luck.

I kept lasso'ing the uncle during the horse tamer mission and had to start over

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on July 08, 2010, 10:13:05 AM
the ending is really good.

i guess there is no real way to change it, although i would like a second chance at it
yeah, i tried to change it, but you're stuck with what circumstances you got. 

Drunkmasterflex

SD was the Transformers game that bad or just easy to beat? It looked pretty sick from the trailers. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

General_Failure

Activision Blizzard made this announcement yesterday.

QuoteThe first and most significant change is that in the near future, anyone posting or replying to a post on official Blizzard forums will be doing so using their Real ID -- that is, their real-life first and last name -- with the option to also display the name of their primary in-game character alongside it. These changes will go into effect on all StarCraft II forums with the launch of the new community site prior to the July 27 release of the game, with the World of Warcraft site and forums following suit near the launch of Cataclysm. Certain classic forums, including the classic Battle.net forums, will remain unchanged.

Naturally, this has some people up in arms. I'm starting to regret listing my real name when I signed up in 2007.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.