Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

FP,, PS3 thread on the main board.. go figure
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 04, 2009, 04:36:58 PM
Megaflyer= Pure gold again.  

My ground breaking psychological advice is helping him deal with his issues.

BigEd76

thank Spike for this one

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

i bought Left 4 Dead, it was fun, but the campaign was absent.  So i traded it back in and got Saints Row II. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

yeah, lack of campaign made me not like Left 4 Dead
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

I'm still playind COD4, that game has the most re playability of any game ive ever bought

SunMo

as much as I played COD4, that's how little I have played COD5
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

i played WOW alot to start out, but it got old quick. 

mussa

Agreed. I have recently been playing COD4. Modern weapons wins anyday in my book. I'm still waiting for a Vietnam based COD or war game period
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

there was Conflict: Vietnam on xbox, and one other game i had, that basically had you buy drugs, do them, then kill gooks

mussa

wow u really just said g__k.

i liked the Conflict series for PS2, never tried Vietnam one though
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on June 05, 2009, 01:28:53 PM
wow u really just said g__k.

what's the big deal?  it's not like any of them are left after we wiped them out back in 'nam. 

Seabiscuit36

sorry, just watched Casualties of War