Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I suppose waiting until December for the pc version isn't going to cut it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on July 31, 2008, 09:30:09 PM
Played madden 09 some more...trying diff. plays. My receivers seem to drop alot of passes...and wide open. One drive I ran Eli for the endzone hit the dive button about 3-4 yards out and he did a sick ass dive for the endzone...defenders flipped him head over heels...luckily he landed just inside the endzone on his back. It was a very impressive animation and what I've been wanting from madden since I started playing.  :yay :yay

I played it, and overall I think it feels like an improvement over 08.  And I've read that they've adjusted the progression issue in the Franchise mode...so, I'm in.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on August 02, 2008, 11:41:01 PM
I suppose waiting until December for the pc version isn't going to cut it.

this is a possibility, though I wonder if my laptop will be powerful enough to run it..
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on August 03, 2008, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: mussa on July 31, 2008, 09:30:09 PM
Played madden 09 some more...trying diff. plays. My receivers seem to drop alot of passes...and wide open. One drive I ran Eli for the endzone hit the dive button about 3-4 yards out and he did a sick ass dive for the endzone...defenders flipped him head over heels...luckily he landed just inside the endzone on his back. It was a very impressive animation and what I've been wanting from madden since I started playing.  :yay :yay

I played it, and overall I think it feels like an improvement over 08.  And I've read that they've adjusted the progression issue in the Franchise mode...so, I'm in.

must have custom formation set-up! i agree, it feels better more like older versions. im prob still going to rent it and test it...08 just collected dust all year...what a waste
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

oh yeah..that's a fun thread

and you FAIL
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on August 05, 2008, 12:38:09 PM
oh yeah..that's a fun thread

and you FAIL

Fixed. That dude has some issues.

SunMo

every time i get to a point where i'm about to feel bad for him...he says something else and i have to attack

Seabiscuit36

He's such an easy target, but i really do think he's got suicide written all over him
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

I got the new Roster today, just got to EALocker and download it from my gamertag
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

Blame the mexican guy who does the rosters

lol

http://www.flyersphans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108551 

Now its just anyone who's bumped into one the the threads

Magical_Retard

picked up the ps3 today just for madden 09.

i have the wii and i love it for my marios, zeldas, metroids, smash bros, and racing games but madden with the motion controls just did not feel right.

too much goes on in the game to be controlled by motions.

so yeah 300 dollars for the ps3 just to play madden. its sad. blu ray is pretty good though. you guys play online against each other?
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

SD_Eagle5

Most of us own a 360...get with the program.

Zanshin

Yeah, 360 would have been the way to go for that...especially if you got it for Madden.  I think Chuck (who isn't on here much these days) is the only one who plays it on the PS3.

Who's getting it for the 360 this year-- any interest in forming up a league?