Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 31, 2008, 01:22:14 PM
i bought a Wii today. 

Bought one last week for the wife.  She said she's been wanting one.  It's pretty damn fun.  Also, hunted down a Wii Fit and it got here today.  Looking forward to playing that one too.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

i like the wii.  it's not for hard core gamers but it's fun to play when people come over.  plus it's easy to figure out, my chick's parents always bowl when they come over.

SunMo

yeah, i bowl with the kids, it was easy for them to pick up.  they are good to, little fargers.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Has to be tough to lose to your kids.  The bad part is probably the point in your life when you become fairly certain that your son can kick your ass, physically, if he wanted to.

Seabiscuit36

the only reason i got it is the wife approved.  Went to a beer tasting and the manager from gamestop was there and said they had 10, told the wife.  She dreamed about it, and decided we needed to get it lol. 

Has anyone played the Mascot thing on NCAA, talk about Seizure city, its all farged up, and starts into a trance of colors, you cant get out of the 1st quarter without it happening i guess
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i haven't lost yet.  they just make it closer than i want it to be.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on July 31, 2008, 04:12:14 PM
i haven't lost yet.

Good.  Make sure it stays that way.

Geowhizzer

I just have this bad thought of my son accidentally throwing his controller into my new television, so it will have to go into the back room.

SunMo

i make sure my kids all put the straps around their wrists.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Played madden 09 some more...trying diff. plays. My receivers seem to drop alot of passes...and wide open. One drive I ran Eli for the endzone hit the dive button about 3-4 yards out and he did a sick ass dive for the endzone...defenders flipped him head over heels...luckily he landed just inside the endzone on his back. It was a very impressive animation and what I've been wanting from madden since I started playing.  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Quote from: mussa on July 31, 2008, 09:30:09 PM
One drive I ran Eli for the endzone hit the dive button about 3-4 yards out and he did a sick ass dive for the endzone...defenders flipped him head over heels...luckily he landed just inside the endzone on his back. It was a very impressive animation and what I've been wanting from madden since I started playing.  :yay :yay

No seriously. You're like ten years old right?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 31, 2008, 04:10:50 PM
Has to be tough to lose to your kids.  The bad part is probably the point in your life when you become fairly certain that your son can kick your ass, physically, if he wanted to.

Before I got one, I was looking after my 9 year old niece and we played hers.  Didn't want to lose so I figured that we'd play Boxing since I should be able to win in that.  I mean, she's 9. 

Kicked... my... ass!!!

I lost in a decision the 1st time, she knocked me out the next two times.  I have physically knocked people unconscious before and here I was getting my ass handed to me by a 9 year old girl.

I told her that since I've got one now, I've been putting in work and I'm coming to whoop that ass when I get my game up.  Little farger!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 02, 2008, 11:03:44 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on July 31, 2008, 04:10:50 PM

Before I got one, I was looking after my 9 year old niece and we played hers.  Didn't want to lose so I figured that we'd play Boxing since I should be able to win in that.  I mean, she's 9. 

Kicked... my... ass!

I lost in a decision the 1st time, she knocked me out the next two times.  I have physically knocked people unconscious before and here I was getting my ass handed to me by a 9 year old girl.

I told her that since I've got one now, I've been putting in work and I'm coming to whoop that ass when I get my game up.  Little farger!

You've cross the threshold, Feva... you're OLD!  :D

Diomedes

I played GTA IV for the first time yesterday at a friend's house on his PS3 and nice TV. 

simply great...I wish I had not played it, on account of now I want to get a PS3 and HD TV, neither of which fit my budget at all, let alone both.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger