Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Cerevant on September 04, 2007, 03:28:46 PM
Any WoW geeks on CF?  I've recently become addicted.

If you say you play Alliance, you're banned.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Cerevant

Quote from: General_Failure on September 04, 2007, 06:12:25 PM
If you say you play Alliance, you're banned.

Undead Warrior, Tauren Hunter.  Zug zug brother.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

General_Failure

What server are you playing on?

Cerevant

Some west-coast server that had a low population when I joined - Valen, Valern...something like that.  Where are you playing?  Is there an Aussie server, or are you playing on a US one?
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

Well after having my xbox give me Disc Read errors over the past 3 weeks, it was time for a call to Microsoft. I tried the online option but kept getting an error saying to call Microsoft. So i called spoke to some lady in broken english and she would repeat shteine over and over.

Once i gave them my extended warranty info, they gave me the shipping info and to expect my 360 to come back in 3-6 weeks.  I just sent it out Wednesday, looking at avs forums i might get lucky with a swap as soon as they get it today, but i doubt it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Mine was received at the service center yesterday...we'll see how long it takes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 07, 2007, 09:55:38 AM
Mine was received at the service center yesterday...we'll see how long it takes
Its a race, like black people and teh asians
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i filled my box with aids...so you might have trouble getting yours back because they'll all be dead
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 07, 2007, 10:32:12 AM
i filled my box with aids...so you might have trouble getting yours back because they'll all be dead
i filled mine with a combo of SARS and Anthrax

General_Failure

Quote from: Cerevant on September 07, 2007, 09:38:10 AM
Some west-coast server that had a low population when I joined - Valen, Valern...something like that.  Where are you playing?  Is there an Aussie server, or are you playing on a US one?

I'm on Hyjal, where the prices are outrageous and Horde/Alliance ratio is 1/3. :(

Cerevant

I don't know about the prices, but on Velen I had a fun time watching the corpses pile up in Thunder Bluff as an Alliance raid was completely decimated (I'm only LV 18).

So, I'm guessing that from the limited discussion on the topic, a CF guild is out of the question...

General_Failure

Probably. They'd all play Belf Pallies anyway.

MURP

Diomedes

for the sake of absurdity, one can only hope, MURP

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger