Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Got a PS3 today. Didn't play it yet and probably won't for a while. I need to move stuff around and set up some things before I hook it up.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

methdeez

Just beat doom 3 on XBox. Good game, very scary. The flashlight, dark thing was a little annopying but also helped the scary factor. About to start Battlefield 2.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

does the XBox 360 have the capability to play HD DVDs?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: methdeez on December 06, 2006, 09:04:16 PM
Just beat doom 3 on XBox. Good game, very scary. The flashlight, dark thing was a little annopying but also helped the scary factor. About to start Battlefield 2.

Doom 3 was way overrated, the having to switch from flashlight to weapon made it that much worse.

General_Failure

That was modded out immediately on PC.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

I just came across a zesty glitch in madden 07 for PS2 tonight.  I won the super bowl and after the super bowl it usually goes straight to the pro bowl game, but for some reason it didn't. The screen just stayed on the final score for the super bowl. I couldn't toggle right only left into the past games. So I backed out into the main menu of franchise, went back in and still stuck at that screen? So I saved. Reloaded and still, no pro bowl or anything, just stuck on the same screen! So I reload 4 times again and still the same thing. I guess its worthless now, the past 2 seasons are gone and I'll have to start over....maybe i shouldn't of saved and just restarted and played the super bowl over....fargin bullsheit!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

Nintendo wii users are all farging butterfingers!

http://wiihaveaproblem.com/

Wingspan

i was at toys r us the other night, and the manager had three PS3's that were shipped and just logged in about a minute before i got to it.

i bought one.

it was on ebay the second i got home. bidding started at $599...with a buy it now at $1500. it must have gotten 10 bids in 3 hours before someone snatched the buy it now price.

i made $900.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

methdeez

Quote from: Wingspan on December 08, 2006, 01:14:13 PM
i was at toys r us the other night, and the manager had three PS3's that were shipped and just logged in about a minute before i got to it.

i bought one.

it was on ebay the second i got home. bidding started at $599...with a buy it now at $1500. it must have gotten 10 bids in 3 hours before someone snatched the buy it now price.

i made $900.
Jesus dude. Congrats.

Diomedes

i bought one.

i made $900.

loser.  don't you have anything better to do than hang around toy stores?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

i bought one.

i made $900.

Nice. You just ripped someone stupid off and probably made some little boy happy for Hanukkah/Christmas/Kwanza at the same time.

Diomedes

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 08, 2006, 01:07:12 PM
Nintendo wii users are all farging butterfingers!

http://wiihaveaproblem.com/

some of that blog is good fun to read.  enjoyed the pics of busted televisions, vcrs, houseware...etc.

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on December 08, 2006, 01:41:13 PM

i bought one.

i made $900.

loser.  don't you have anything better to do than hang around toy stores?

not when i have to get gifts for my neice and nephew
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.