Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

yea farger :P

so whats CIV IV?  to get back on track....woman :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on November 11, 2005, 09:51:31 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 09:02:17 AM
So is the moronic "fixed" gimmick, but you don't see me bitching like a little girl about that, do you? Suck it up, woman. Or, don't farging read it. Woman.

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2005, 10:39:48 AM
This may come as a news flash to PG and Team Patterson, but the "fixed" gimmick shtein the bed awhile ago. It's played out, not funny, farging annoying.

Knock it off.

Come up with a new stupid cliche, fools.

:sly

Ha Ha Ha

hbionic

IGY receives so much grief for being quote-button challenged....but what about Dio highlighting everyone's name....like we're somehow going to skip over it when reading? :-D

Anyways, how is everyone's mom today? :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

You all have annoying habits. Complaining about them will only make you more annoying.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: hbionic on November 11, 2005, 02:34:55 PM
IGY receives so much grief for being quote-button challenged....but what about Dio highlighting everyone's name....like we're somehow going to skip over it when reading? :-D

Anyways, how is everyone's mom today? :paranoid

IGY's not quote button challenged, he just likes to get people all worked up over the way he does it.

hbionic

I hear ya Lad. I just didn't feel like typing IGY receives so much grief for "choosing to re-type what someone else posted and then proceeding to highlight that very statement so that he can respond to it in that very same post, thus irritating many posters and adding a heated element to the thread" ;)

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on November 11, 2005, 02:41:37 PM
I hear ya Lad. I just didn't feel like typing IGY receives so much grief for "choosing to re-type what someone else posted and then proceeding to highlight that very statement so that he can respond to it in that very same post, thus irritating many posters and adding a heated element to the thread" ;)

Chuggie, you are so farging weird I can't believe it.  Bizarre, strange, farged up.  All three and so much more. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 02:44:11 PMChuggie, you are so farging weird I can't believe it.  Bizarre, strange, farged up.  All three and so much more. 

Dio...I take those kind of statements as compliments...but the truth is...I'm the average joe.  :'(

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on November 11, 2005, 02:45:48 PM...but the truth is...I'm the average joe. :'(

Nothing average about you, weirdo.  The crap you come up with couldn't possibly be contrived.  It's legit bizarre; a broadcast from a warped mind.

You're welcome.

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on November 11, 2005, 02:41:37 PM

Dumbass, he highlights the text then either hits Ctrl-C or right clicks and selects copy after which he hits the reply button and either hits Ctrl-V or right click and selects paste. Then unfortunately he types his response.

General_Failure

I stole a copy of Black & White 2 this week. It's not very good. As far as I can tell it's pretty much the same as any other RTS but with asstastic mouse control. The big selling point, the creature that learns and develops depending on what you do, is an oversized grunt. There's no point in even keeping track of the damn thing, you can leave him outside your city walls and let him stomp on any invading army while you build up your one city and wait for everyone else to beg you to let them in.

Godzilla: US Border Guard

rjs246

Quotei once called in sick to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. i was 27 at the time and worked as a engineer at Netscape...i also used to play Pokemon on my Game Boy at my cubicle. i had a mirror so i could see if anyone was coming. i'd play for hours without doing any work and then go to lunch. my parents and their friends point at me as a good example and how useful a college education is. man, i am a retard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

mercenaries is extremely addicting.  its open game play like Grand Theft.  It takes place in Korea and u can take contracts from China, South Korea, Allies(US) and or the Russian Mafia.  Plan is to keep all the factions happy and do what they want, earn money and take out the deck of 52 north korean bad guys.  the cool thing is you can just wonder and find a North Korean base, try to take on the whole base or u can call in air strikes and destroy everything.  the game never gets old.  unlike GTA...u don't have the stars or wanted level.  so if your in the heat of battle u can just try and run and hide and most of the time u can escape.  if u piss off a certain country...then they will shoot at you...to get back their respect...u have to bribe them.  its def. worth the rent or buy.  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

I found a reason to actually enjoy Black & White 2. I sent my creature out to whoop some Japanese army ass, he decided on his own to rip a huge tree out of the ground and pound the farg out of the army with it. Then he beat on their city walls until he busted through and proceeded to drop a load in their food supply.