Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Have you played Doom 3 yet? I saw that used for like $30. It got decent reviews.

General_Failure

I refuse to play FPS on a console. I picked up Riddick because it looked better than anything ever, and it was half decent, but I havne't been able to finish it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Oh well, I'll probably pick up Doom or Half Life used the next time I'm at Game Crazy. My pay checks about to stop so the days of picking up games for 50 bones is over.

WEST is GOD

Half Life 2 will be out on Xbox soon.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

FreakisaKearseWord

OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD

Geowhizzer

satoshi

Save money for PS3. MGS4 is comin'. >:D

mikey418

The girlfriend got me Burnout Revenge for my birthday....if you like the Burnout games, this is a must get....very fun and they added some twists...like the wind can affect your car when you launch off of ramps ;D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

burn out is one of the most addicting games ever.  must, stay, away.

mussa

yes i agree, burnout series is excellant, very addicting, the new one looks pretty dope. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

I picked up Burnout Revenge today while I was getting 250 feet of cat5 cable. It's very tough to put down. I also picked up Evil Dead: Regeneration, but I haven't even taken the plastic off that yet.

rjs246

Evil Dead: Regeneration is supposed to be pretty bad. It takes every ounce of my strength to not buy a copy whenever I see it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

I played it for a little bit. So far it's pretty average, but I wouldn't say it's bad yet. Still, I've spent $20 on worse.