What are some funny stories?

Started by GeorgeBushFan, October 03, 2006, 04:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeBushFan

Back in 04', I saw some hippies tearing off a Bush sticker off the backend of some guys Lexus in front of a Target. It's not my Lexus, but I figure I'll try to punk these punks. I want up to them, start yelling at them, telling them it's my car and if they scratched it I'd sue them, and that Target had them on videotape. I tell them to give me five dollars, because that's how much I had to pay for the sticker. At first, they kind of avoided it, but I intimiated the girl enough and she gave me five dollars. My friend was laughing his icehole off the whole time. I still can't believe I got that five bucks.

I have some more. What are some of yours?
Never Forget: 9/11/2001
Giuliani '08

rjs246

You intimidated a girl into giving you $5.

Kill yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I don't even know where to start.  Simp is obviously trolling.  Worse, the story isn't funny, and probably isn't true.

Is BigEd punting his rejects over here again?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Butchers Bill

Wow...just wow.  I agree w/Dio...troll time is here.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Geowhizzer

Yeti

Back in the day me and George, Dublya we called him, were doing coke off a hookers stomach and he said to me "Yeti, someday I am going to run this whole fargin country."
I was like "Yeah Dublya, do another line."

Funny how things worked out.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

That story is more believable than the first one. Not by much, but still.

The man. The myth. The legend.