Whats Going on with Dave Chappelle?

Started by MURP, May 09, 2005, 05:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

MURP

this seasons shows so far, including this upcoming week.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Feva

Episode 2 was kinda weak, IMO.  If this was an indication of where season 3 was going... it's a good thing he called it quits.

I mean he was ripping on Howard Dean for crying out loud.  That material should have been in season 1.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

i think this new season is the "lost" episodes which were made in the first two seasons but didn't make the show.

General_Failure

Whatever it is, it should have stayed lost. It's just more of the same.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

Quote from: phattymatty on July 18, 2006, 10:01:57 PM
i think this new season is the "lost" episodes which were made in the first two seasons but didn't make the show.

Nah... the 1st episode was dealing with him treating people different after the $50 million contract... that happened after season 2.

Comedy Central also said a while back there they were just going to air the completed skits from season 3 before Dave quit... only with no Dave.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger