farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I'll throw this out there before igy reads this thread

smeags

so what this all means is - dallas sucks monkey balls.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Speaking of which, lol at Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd demanding trades.  I'm sure there is a team in desperate need of a 4th receiver who has a bag of old footballs, right?

Sgt PSN

Once upon a time the eagles would have traded for him and made him the #1 wr. 

smeags

that was before the eagles refused to admit the wideout position was an issue then drafted two early in consecutive drafts as they still said they were fine at WR. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Gene

I was listening to a local sports show on the radio  today and evidently this whole Dez Bryant fiasco may have been blown out of proportion.

Supposedly there are two sources reporting (and as of ths writing haven't been substantiated yet) the line of questioning went this way:

Q: What did your father do for a living?

A: He was a pimp.

Q: What did your mother do for a living?

A: She worked for my dad.

That's when the Dolphins asked if she was a prostitute.

Sgt PSN

i think that regardless of the context the question was asked in, this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion.  it's been 4 or 5 days already. 

General_Failure

Quote from: smeags on April 30, 2010, 03:51:30 PM
that was before the eagles refused to admit the wideout position was an issue then drafted two early in consecutive drafts as they still said they were fine at WR. 

Just think, once DeSean Jackson is a 10 year vet they're going to start using first and second round picks on linebackers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wait, he's banging his mom now?

General_Failure

They don't draft players that do that, FF.

The man. The myth. The legend.

DH

Bobby Carpenter traded to STL for Alex Barron. Hitman Graham better have a farging field day on this clown.

SD

Crayton requests release, says team messes with peoples lives

Quote"The thing is, you want to be wanted," Crayton said. "So in order to be wanted and felt wanted ... why would you go to a place that you're not feeling that way? I'm not sure if I'm wanted or not wanted."