farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 27, 2006, 04:12:35 PM
If he wants real suicide he'll show up at the Linc on Oct 8th.

Dawk will make sure it was no fluke.
I am sure he only wants fake suicide.

Sorta like 2pac yo.

Syracuse

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 27, 2006, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: Syracuse on September 27, 2006, 03:33:36 PM
Did you guys hear TO tried to kill himself?

Where the hell you been?  I thought you killed yourself like 2 years ago. 

Your mom's trailer,.
That never, ever gets old.
I am an agent of chaos

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 27, 2006, 04:45:09 PM
I personally don't think he tried to kill himself. 35 pills and he would almost 100% be dead by now. If not he wouldn't be in the condition to throw footballs around early the next day.

It wouldn't surprise me though if eventually he did try to kill himself. All of that self-loving act is just a cover up for his bottled up anger, hatred, and self-loathing attitude.
Really?  I would think he would be only 92% dead at this point.

The BIGSTUD

Put the "be" before the 100% in my post and your response makes sense.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

How about writing shtein that makes sense.  Ass

mpmcgraw

Quote35 pills and he would almost 100% be dead by now

I dont really feel like arguing semantics and grammar right now, but maybe you should read this a couple more times.

The BIGSTUD

It means he would almost 100% certainly be dead. I didn't think I'd have to include the word certainly in there, but I guess I assumed wrong in that you had an IQ over that of 30.

However, if I moved the word "be" in front of the 100%, then it would read: He would be almost 100% dead. Thus implying a percentage of death, not a percentage of probability.

Hey you started the "semantics" with your wise ass post, not me. Don't bite off more than you can chew my friend.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 27, 2006, 05:07:06 PM
It means he would almost 100% certainly be dead. I didn't think I'd have to include the word certainly in there, but I guess I assumed wrong in that you had an IQ over that of 30.

However, if I moved the word "be" in front of the 100%, then it would read: He would be almost 100% dead. Thus implying a percentage of death, not a percentage of probability.

Hey you started the "symantics" with your wise ass post, not me.
you farging moron

The BIGSTUD

Ha, looks like you were a little late. The typo was corrected seconds after my post, which shows why there was no "edited by..." note at the bottom of the post.

Try again.

mpmcgraw

RezRob

He was jelaous of Fav-ruh's Vicodin scandal.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

Wingspan

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 27, 2006, 05:07:06 PM

Hey you started the "semantics" with your wise ass post, not me. Don't bite off more than you can chew my friend.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

bunkley78 and mpmcgraw arguing is, well, I can't even think of a comparison to how terrible it is.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mpmcgraw

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.