farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

I can remember the gnashing of teeth from a certain dallas fan around here, bemoaning for 2-3 years how the taterskins got their franchise QB in '12 and laughed at all those who questioned how much they gave up for Griffin in the draft.  The rookie tandem RG and Alfred Morris were the toast of their town and just starting their dynasty. So, we'll see about dallas.The fly in the ointment is Stephen Jones, who is not the buffoon his father is, and is reigning Jerry in more and more each year. And they are continuing to lose their cretins and felons at a rate that will be hard to replace.

Eagaholic

Randy Gregory suspended for at least one year. Career 3:1 suspension to sack ratio.

ice grillin you

my god

QuoteIf Adrian Peterson was free, source said Cowboys owner Jerry Jones would pursue him to pair with Zeke Elliott. He'll be free on 3/9
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol...that won't work. Two back system with two studs? No.

QB Eagles

is it too late to revoke the hall of fame selection

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

pederson being a stud days are just about over...his rb clock is about to strike midnight at any time....but what he will be is the best back up rb of all time...i do agree there are instances where this easily couldnt work and pederson is still good enough to start but we will know that it wont work before he goes to dallas...if he chooses to go there its because hes willing to take a secondary role....if thats not something hes ready to do then he will go somewhere else....but man the thought of a still really good adrian pederson being a farging back up to zeke and both running behind that line is so nuts

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 28, 2017, 03:33:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 28, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

pederson being a stud days are just about over...his rb clock is about to strike midnight at any time....but what he will be is the best back up rb of all time...i do agree there are instances where this easily couldnt work and pederson is still good enough to start but we will know that it wont work before he goes to dallas...if he chooses to go there its because hes willing to take a secondary role....if thats not something hes ready to do then he will go somewhere else....but man the thought of a still really good adrian pederson being a farging back up to zeke and both running behind that line is so nuts

I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up in a Giants uniform.

QB Eagles

Sounds like Romo is officially being released tomorrow.

Obviously we have a whole new problem with Dallas to worry about now, but nonetheless i'm glad Romo is gone. He was scary just about every time the Eagles had to play him. Respect.

hbionic

Are you serious?

I was the complete opposite. I just knew Romo was going to find a way to keep us in the game. He was my last worry.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The only real problem here is that makes it a little harder for the Eagles to find someone dumb enough to trade for Daniels.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: hbionic on March 08, 2017, 03:22:08 PM
I was the complete opposite. I just knew Romo was going to find a way to keep us in the game. He was my last worry.

That's how I feel about Eli.

PhillyPhreak54

Bad news for the division

Doug Free has retired.

Dude was a turnstile

QB Eagles

Free path to the QB.

I'll miss his penalties.

ice grillin you

do the eagles have a chance at the division in the next decade?

General_Failure

If you hold on to Dallas' nuts enough to slow them down, sure.

The man. The myth. The legend.