farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Jerrah is gonna farg around and end up keeping Garrett watch.

And the explosion from Dallas fans will be delicious to watch.

General_Failure

I want to see him throw a shtein-ton of money at McDaniels.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Garrett out officially per Werder

Was hoping he'd stay

Don Ho

The Gold Standard.  Three days of meetings to say "thank you for your service"?  All that talk earlier about placing him in the front office sounded like it was going to happen.  Guess not.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 06, 2020, 10:00:05 AM
Mike McCarthy hired

lol

That's a nice hire for them. They're a built team and he has a nice resume. I was hoping Jerrah would go the college route.

General_Failure

They'll be back on track next year, barring injuries, but how long before Jerry Jerries all over him? Two seasons? Three?

PhillyPhreak54

He stinks and runs an archaic offense. He mothballed Aaron Jones and never played him and this year he blew up.

QB Eagles

What I heard a few weeks ago is that McCarthy was spending the whole '19 season working with a shadow coaching team, and they were all trying to learn 21st century football.

Don't mind the NFCE teams bringing in these retreads. When were we ever afraid of Mike McCarthy?

Diomedes

Jerry Jones is an old man.   If he's going to muck it all up with McCarthy, he'd better get busy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

He's gonna show up in a suit, Jerry's dementia will have him fired and on the phone with Jimmy Johnson in minutes.