DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i didn't hear it but a few people told me that during his Saturday morning show Howard said he thinks the eagles will try to trade jackson and keep both kkkooper and maclin and then draft a wr.  that would be awful
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Not if it gets them into the top 3 to draft Teddy B![/havas]

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on January 20, 2014, 11:45:28 AM
i didn't hear it but a few people told me that during his Saturday morning show Howard said he thinks the eagles will try to trade jackson and keep both kkkooper and maclin and then draft a wr.  that would be awful

aka "Chief" trying to stir things up to stay in the relevant talk show cycle

MDS

who is left in the know from andy's regime that would feed howard this...nobody

the king just made it up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You think they'd do that? Just make things up to fill time?

Chameleon

Not that I beleve any of this, but what would his trade value be?

SD

Quote from: Chameleon on January 20, 2014, 03:36:10 PM
Not that I beleve any of this, but what would his trade value be?

I'm not against trading Desean if someone offers a top 15 pick, other than that no thank you. His trade value is probably a late first early 2nd...but that's just a guess.

hbionic

Top 15 pick means nothing.

This franchise goes back into the Pinkston-Thrash dark ages if he's traded.

Seattle somehow gets it done with the likes of Tate, Baldwin, and whomever else they have...but that's the exception and this team doesn't win as many games without him on the field.

If he goes, I go.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

shorebird

Trading Pimp would be disastrous. I don't/can't believe they'd ever do that.

General_Failure

Trade him straight up for Kapernick just to see IGY's reaction.

ice grillin you

lol at going into next year with a smashed a knee a one year wonder and a rookie as your wr's....chipper would love that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Pimp is one of those players who has more value to his current team than he does to the rest of the league. Practically every team would love to have him, but I doubt anyone would go any higher than a 2nd rounder for him.  So unless the Eagles are able to flat out rape a team in a trade, just restructure his contract and move forward. 

ice grillin you

you can get lucky and find a team on the cusp of a superbowl and willing to reach like the seahawks did with percy harvin but yeah in general his value is def not in the first round
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Mike Wallace and Dion Jordan for Pimp and a 2nd rounder
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons