The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

lol yeah Kyrie is amazing but he'd be retired within two weeks playing in front of our awful fans.

MDS

sixers new pbp is this person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNyjLsqy1YA

the neanderthals are going to be up in arms over this....and no she cannot be as good as zu, no one can....but to hire someone that isnt from the area is a crime. she has zero passion or interest in the sixers. its a job. the last person to take a high profile job in philly with zero connection to the area was franzke. that eventually worked but he had the benefit of being the background for 5 years and doing radio.

she is going right into the fire replacing a legend and doesnt know greg buckner from royel ivey. not good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I'm still in denial that Zumoff is really done.

SD

Worst moves in Sixers history 
Daugherty for Hinson
Selecting Fultz over Tatum
Bynum for Vuc/Ig/Harkless/picks
Moses and picks for Ruland
Wilt to the Lakers
Barkley for Hornacek/Lang/Perry
Hiring that broad to replace Zumoff

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on September 23, 2021, 12:02:42 PM
sixers new pbp is this person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNyjLsqy1YA

the neanderthals are going to be up in arms over this....and no she cannot be as good as zu, no one can....but to hire someone that isnt from the area is a crime. she has zero passion or interest in the sixers. its a job. the last person to take a high profile job in philly with zero connection to the area was franzke. that eventually worked but he had the benefit of being the background for 5 years and doing radio.

she is going right into the fire replacing a legend and doesnt know greg buckner from royel ivey. not good.

The cynical take is she's hired to lower expectations for her replacement.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

SD

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

why is it that every player this city drafts in the top 5 is a complete bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2021, 02:50:59 PM

They're all coddled bitches from the moment someone recognizes any semblance of special skills.

They're weak-minded babies who rarely encounter any sort of meaningful hardship in athletics.  Sure, a lot of them come from nothing financially but it's pretty rare that athletes are anything more than meatheaded jocks.   You covered them for a living.  Am I wrong?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 26, 2021, 11:48:58 AM

They're all coddled bitches from the moment someone recognizes any semblance of special skills.

They're weak-minded babies who rarely encounter any sort of meaningful hardship in athletics.  Sure, a lot of them come from nothing financially but it's pretty rare that athletes are anything more than meatheaded jocks.   You covered them for a living.  Am I wrong?

get off romeys lawn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 26, 2021, 11:48:58 AM

its a bit of an exaggeration lol

simmons certainly qualifies....hes been told hes special since he was 5 and is incapable of dealing with any criticism. wentz was a nobody before his senior year at north jesus state. how he became so entitled in such a short period of time will be a good chapter in the tell all

General_Failure

You don't need to have talent to be entitled when you've got Jesus.

The man. The myth. The legend.