2019 Preseason Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 08, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Probably. 

If I was in Philly I'd go to preseason games just for the farg of it.  Just not traveling 2 hours on a Thursday night.

Why even ask for $60 though, kinda weird on the seller.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 14, 2019, 03:49:07 PM
Yes or No:

If you could get two tickets with face values of $283 each for $60, would you go to the game tomorrow night?

AFAF

i wouldnt go to a preseason game if you paid me 60 bucks...they might be the single worst events in sports...anyway you can pay 5 or 10 bucks in the lot and just move down low somewhere really good...why would you ever pay 60 for that garbage
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm going to the Miami game later this year but $60 for club seats is an excellent price. 

They have regular seats available for $5 online too. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 14, 2019, 06:13:33 PM
I'm going to the Miami game later this year but $60 for club seats is an excellent price.   

its a disgrace for a preseason game

PhillyPhreak54

It's also a disgrace that the Eagles had one open practice

MDS

i cant fathom paying to go to a preseason game. sitting close for cody kessler and clayton thorson is just...not a thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I used to go to preseason games.  It was Eagles football so we went.  Tailgated too.  Then Oregon Steaks after.  Good times. 

MDS

and now your governor and president are klan members

how time flies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Only reason to go to a preseason game is if you're interested in seeing a particular away stadium for cheap. I suppose I've been to enjoyable preseason tailgates too but you can do all that in a backyard.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on August 14, 2019, 08:58:07 PM
and now your governor and president are klan members

how time flies

Pretty sure the president then (Reagan) was a hood-wearer. 

General_Failure

The only President you can be kinda sure wasn't in some secret society bullshtein was Obama, if only because they don't allow his kind in those places.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The $60 tix are down to $50. .  .

ice grillin you

you have to pay 50 for them?

Rome

They're on Ticketmaster.  They're $283/ticket face and they're now $50/ticket. 

Rome

I can get in for free.  But I'm not going unless I can find club tix for $20 each.  It's on TV here.