Week 9 - Chargers: Hooray, Sports

Started by MDS, October 31, 2021, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 07, 2021, 06:18:29 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 07, 2021, 05:27:23 PM
They look like a real NFL team today. Maybe Sirianni is starting to figure some things out.

For 10 out of 60 minutes

Nah it's a real team. Not a good one, but I don't think the Birds are one of the five worst teams like someone might think a few weeks ago (and like igy would probably still think if they went 9-8). They are in that mediocre category along with a majority of the other teams in the NFC.

Rome

Shocking that the defense is utter garbage as usual.

Don Ho

Hurts to Dallas Goedert wide open for the first quarter touchdown, ..........oh wait, sorry I just woke up from my afternoon nap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

We need a stop!

Defense: Lol

No, really!!   Just one stop!!

Defense: Zzzzzzz

QB Eagles

Would definitely have missed the longer FG. Big fargup by the D there.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Correct Ian, we are looking for a miracle, actually several:

New owner
New GM
New DC
New QB
New D line
New LBs
New secondary
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I farging hate this defense. Hate.

Legit visceral hate.

Get rid of Gannon.

MDS

they have no talent and everything but gannon called the game like a little bitch

especially the last drive...at that point you need to be aggressive and get a negative play or give up chunk yards so they cant run it out. what did he do? the opposite of that.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah.

Not getting pressure?

Well by all means, fargface, let's play zone!

Idiot. You create pressure. He's a farging clown

MDS

chargers d should be ashamed letting farging jalen hurts clown them in 2H...at least davante did his thing

herbert knew what was coming pre snap on every play. yea youre down 2 corners, have marcus epps at safety, no josh sweat, i get it. but sitting back in a corny ass soft zone all game aint it chief.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Missed it while at work. Well, missed is a strong word.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

You missed it like the Eagles missed making contact with Herbert.

He wasn't hit once today. No sacks, hits or hurries.

General_Failure

Can't believe they got swerved by the Herb. No one could  have predicted that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 07, 2021, 06:57:46 PM
they have no talent and everything but gannon called the game like a little bitch

especially the last drive...at that point you need to be aggressive and get a negative play or give up chunk yards so they cant run it out. what did he do? the opposite of that.

Correct on both.

Buddy Ryan, Bud Carson, Jim Johnson couldn't salvage this shtein.  There is no talent on this defense,  ok I'll give you Slay as I lost that argument few weeks ago but the rest can take a hike.

If dipshtein Gannon had gone balls to the walls that last drive and they still lost it would be so much more acceptable. 

And I can't wait until Barnett is gone.