We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2022, 08:50:28 PM
ba4 probably

i recommend not getting annihilated with maga chuds

Not sure why you assume I associate with MAGA chuds. Some are family which I can't do anything about some are friends of friends. I couldn't take a MAGA person serious enough to hang with them on purpose. That said pretty sure you're right it's this new strain.

Munson

The b.5 variant is outcompeting b.4 a bit but I think they both are pretty bad. Seems like initial studies are showing they improved on the infectiousness of omicron, but got some of the pre-omicron properties back, like causing cells to fuse together and being more attracted to lung cells again, all while being super immune evasive.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 10, 2022, 09:55:22 PM
ba4 probably

Not sure why you assume I associate with MAGA chuds. Some are family which I can't do anything about some are friends of friends. I couldn't take a MAGA person serious enough to hang with them on purpose. That said pretty sure you're right it's this new strain.

all of your stories are like "my uncle jeff says the n word and was at j6" or "i was at thanksgiving and the entire table was shouting lets go brandon and bragging about being unvaxxed" lol

i hope youre ok and dont blame you for living your life...i do the same. i just dont know any maga'ers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I have one Trumpcle and I haven't seen him in years. He'd post unhinged MAGA shtein and I'd share. I've never heard him say the n word. My dads side is somewhat Republican but they're not MAGA chuds more like conservatives who'll vote for anyone who's not a dem. Some of my work friends (ex military) lean slightly right but not MAGA chuds. I have a friend who's a south Philly firefighter who's Republican but again not a MAGA chud. Haven't heard anyone use the n word in quite some time

How you know the n word is coming

https://youtu.be/w8b81UM74Ow

Rome

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 04:28:55 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on July 10, 2022, 09:55:22 PM
ba4 probably

all of your stories are like "my uncle jeff says the n word and was at j6" or "i was at thanksgiving and the entire table was shouting lets go brandon and bragging about being unvaxxed" lol

i hope youre ok and dont blame you for living your life...i do the same. i just dont know any maga'ers

You live in a liberal bubble.  Of course you don't know any magas.  I know them and work with them, but I don't typically socialize (on purpose anyway) with them.  The Republicans I do know understand me well enough not to broach the subject of Trump because they will just get put on blast or I'll just politely say I'm not talking about that shtein.

The husband of one of my girl pals cut loose on me on my birthday about DeSantis and she actually told him to shut the farg up in front of about a dozen other people.   He's a farging tool and she told him she'd walk home if he didn't cut the political shtein. 

Bottom line is I'm not changing their minds or their votes so I'm not going down that road with any of them.

I can get along fine with most people including "normal" Republicans, but MAGA fargnuts are nowhere near me ever.  I just won't tolerate them.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 11, 2022, 05:19:26 PM
You live in a liberal bubble. 

and thats by design

i have some repubs in my family, or really anti-dems, and thats all fine theyre not insane. but i could not associate with a maga'er, i have no idea how people do it. even if you dont talk politics, just knowing what they are is enough to disassociate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Had the sniffles and felt tired this afternoon.

Tested positive twice with two different tests.

Five days in quarantine starting today.  Lovely. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 07:26:26 PM

and thats by design

i have some repubs in my family, or really anti-dems, and thats all fine theyre not insane. but i could not associate with a maga'er, i have no idea how people do it. even if you dont talk politics, just knowing what they are is enough to disassociate.

isn't your pops still a straight up trumper?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hope it doesn't get too bad man.

Is this your second bout?

General_Failure

So we're no longer getting hazard pay if you catch the Rona, you must have a doctor's note saying you have it, and when you come back it's only suggested that you wear a mask for a couple days.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2022, 10:48:26 PM
Hope it doesn't get too bad man.

Is this your second bout?

Nope.  First time. 

I had the sweats this evening but slept a few hours.  Just have a sinus headache right now.  It's pretty bad, actually.  And I ache everywhere.  Kinda feel like I got into a car wreck. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 10:48:24 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 07:26:26 PM

and thats by design

isn't your pops still a straight up trumper?

hes a pre-trump fox news republican but not a maga'er....he hates democrats unless theyre jews from abington. he didnt vote for trump and has never worn maga gear. if he did we wouldnt be talking.

phattymatty

maybe a lets go Brandon t-shirt at least?

Rome

Feel a bit better today.  Still stuffy but the aches are gone.  Went for a long walk this morning.

Still tired but if I'm through the worst of it, I'll gladly kiss the people who created the vaccine.

PhillyPhreak54

my breaking news banner from the local paper is about how this new variant has a strong case of "farg yo vaccines"

So its nice to know that I can expect to get it...AGAIN