We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Is it too much to ask that one of the Fox corksuckers get it?

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1248030066996588555 21

MDS

the best part of that is...billo and sean loathed each other. two arrogant megalomaniacal mics from long island. fighting over who has the best ratings or most influence with daddy roger. real big shtein.

so billo finally gets axed for his loofah thing after like 15 years of getting away with it. hes a complete nobody now. cant get a job. completely irrelevant. 5 years ago he never in 1 million years would appear on sean's TV show. his radio show? please. a joke. but here he is, calling into sean's radio show dismissing deaths.

its good to see bad people sink lower in the abyss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

John Prine died and those two are still spewing verbal diarrhea.

There is zero good that comes from those two still stealing oxygen.   

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's a great read.

Should send it to every farging idiot who isn't taking it serious

phattymatty

Do you think they'll have more funerals or just make them retroactive to the original?

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on April 09, 2020, 05:30:25 PM
Do you think they'll have more funerals or just make them retroactive to the original?

Definitely retro

Or download the ZoomFuneral app

General_Failure

I don't know what's going on around here, but there were far too many people out driving and shopping.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't gonna take away their freedomzzzzz

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on April 09, 2020, 07:28:26 PM
I don't know what's going on around here, but there were far too many people out driving and shopping.

I said the same thing to Mrs Rome.  She reminded me that tomorrow is Good Friday and no one wants to be out shopping then. 

I will say that my commutes home are taking less than half the regular time now.  Traffic is crazy light for this time of year.  Everything is closed except supermarkets, though.  Restaurant drive-thrus are still open but even those have thinned out. 

People *might* be finally taking the hint about the seriousness of this disaster. 

Geowhizzer

My commute is killer right now.  It's about 10 feet from my computer space to the couch.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I booked Disney (Animal Kingdom Lodge) June 24-30. Our season passes are set to expire, I'm not renewing so wanted to get one last trip in. If the park stays closed so be it you only have to put a 20% deposit down and get a full refund as long as you cancel within 10 days of your vacation.

Anyway feeling pretty good the park will be open with Desantis in charge