We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

With any luck, he planned to vote in person, didn't fill out an absentee ballot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

SD

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on March 26, 2020, 10:23:20 PM
Friend posted on fb his buddy died from coronavirus. Guy was only in his 40's.
https://patch.com/new-jersey/bridgewater/bridgewater-dad-dies-family-hospitalized-coronavirus

Holy crap that's sad. And his wife and kids are hospitalized. That's farging brutal.

PhillyPhreak54

Remember the death panels the GOP prattled on about during the Obamacare implementation?

They're here. And they're the Trump Death Panels

I cannot fathom how this country is so farging stupid and crass to where hospitals have to make these choices.

https://twitter.com/nicholas_bagley/status/1243354739926093827 21

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 26, 2020, 10:42:04 PM
I cannot fathom how this country is so farging stupid and crass to where hospitals have to make these choices.

Okay, come on.  Sure you can. 

When you marry profit to medicine, there will be neglected children.

You can't make money selling groceries if you keep an extra 15% of shelf capacity unused in case of an emergency.  You keep every square inch stocked.

Hospitals are no different.  They operate at capacity as all other businesses do. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Boris Johnson got the covid

phattymatty

seems like forever ago I was saying people my age shouldn't be worried about this even though it was only like a week ago.   seeing a lot of stories about healthy people in their 30s leaving us.   crazy times.

Diomedes

QuoteCatholic bishops say it's okay to eat meat on Fridays during Lent because of the coronavirus

lol

it's a sin until it's not a sin and then it's a sin again later

idiots

SD

Is it still ok to molest alter boys?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on March 27, 2020, 07:40:17 AM
Boris Johnson got the covid

Maybe Cheeto Dick can get it now too

Diomedes

Quote from: AO1 on March 27, 2020, 10:09:16 AM
Is it still ok to molest alter boys?

Mixed messages on that.  You're not supposed to but if you do, they'll find work for you out of the spotlight, or behind the walls of the Vatican, safe from worldly justice.

General_Failure