We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I can't imagine a worse person to be potus right now (or ever but that goes without saying). His sole concern is the stock market because he's hanging his re-election hopes on the economy. Glad they lowered rates and gave trillion and a half in tax cuts to the top 1% in a bull market. shteins gonna hit the fan but he's already used the push only in an emergency button to artificially inflate the economy. His supporters have gone from this is a democratic hoax to blaming the media. farging deplorables

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on March 16, 2020, 07:58:54 AM
A National quarantine is certainly on the table.

But "my brother's son Ryan at University of Delaware has a fraternity brother whose aunt works for CDC" is ridiculous.  Jesus Christ.  Thank God you warned me of the validity question, otherwise I never would have suspected.

Just passing it on, Dio.  It's not gospel or even remotely confirmed. 

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on March 16, 2020, 10:56:19 AM
I can't imagine a worse person to be potus right now (or ever but that goes without saying). His sole concern is the stock market because he's hanging his re-election hopes on the economy. Glad they lowered rates and gave trillion and a half in tax cuts to the top 1% in a bull market. shteins gonna hit the fan but he's already used the push only in an emergency button to artificially inflate the economy. His supporters have gone from this is a democratic hoax to blaming the media. farging deplorables

It really is like this was designed to happen at literally the worst possible time in our country's history for this to happen. Just a severe lack of leadership.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on March 16, 2020, 11:17:14 AMJust passing it on, Dio.  It's not gospel or even remotely confirmed.

Stop passing rumor.
Stop yelling fire in a crowded theater.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Munson

https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1239610734033670145

Trump being petty AF because Cuomo pointed out the FedGov incompetence earlier on national TV

SD

SD

Quote from: Munson on March 16, 2020, 02:16:30 PM
https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1239610734033670145

Trump being petty AF because Cuomo pointed out the FedGov incompetence earlier on national TV

I watched Cuomo's pc it was so refreshing watching a grown up lead instead of talking about the stock market and pointing fingers

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on March 16, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
Quote from: Rome on March 16, 2020, 11:17:14 AMJust passing it on, Dio.  It's not gospel or even remotely confirmed.

Stop passing rumor.
Stop yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Worst haiku ever. 

phattymatty

I despise everything about trump but his presser today was the least terrible I've ever seen.  Appropriately somber, even said that the media is covering this responsibly and not making it up.

When he starts resorting to the truth, you know it's gonna get way worse.

PhillyPhreak54

3000 hit in the market today.

good looooord