We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

On another note; if any of you fargers are part of the toilet paper, water, paper towel and cleaning supplies hoarding lunatics...plz stop.

The breadlines of the Great Depression have been replaced with lines of morons buying up shtein paper...for a god damn virus that isn't intestinal!

I'm not even trying to buy more stuff than I normally do. I went Monday and no TP or cleaning supplies. One six pack of smart water was left in the entire store so I got that. My girlfriend was able to get me a case at Kroger thankfully. I got the last of the paper towels. And for the oddest missing items...all the ketchup was gone. Da fuq.

Munson

The TP stuff is because people are worried they won't be able to get out of the house for a few weeks if shtein goes south I imagine
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on March 11, 2020, 11:17:41 PM
The TP stuff is because people are worried they won't be able to get out of the house for a few weeks if shtein goes south I imagine

shtein going south...toilet paper...lol

phattymatty

world is crashing so i ate a bunch of mushrooms on a wed night.  feels much better.

Diomedes

Wise move.  I'm in dire need of a good trip myself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: Munson on March 11, 2020, 11:17:41 PM

Legit LOL on the indirect pun.

PhillyPhreak54

The GOP and anyone following their line of thinking should be shamed forever.

This has become a joke. There is panic at the stores. The market and basically global economy is crashing and had Trump addressed this sooner the impact wouldn't be as great as it is now. And it's only going to continue.

Washington needs to get the kids off the table and the adults need to take control.

The arrogance of "conservative" Americans disgusts me. People whining about sports cancellations and events. One of our city council members here pushed the stupid ass "Texans are tough! We didn't need the mayor to kill the rodeo" shtein. Like because people live in Texas somehow they're immune to this. Wrong.

Testing? Lol farg us right? The mongoloids who pound the table with the AMERICA IS THE BEST shtein need to reassess. We refuse to test people. The politicians refuse to address it.

You're a low wage worker who can't take off? farg you you're fired. Pull them boot straps up and get to work.

Have kids in school that's been canceled (Ohio K-12 closed for three weeks) and can't work? Big business gives no fargs. You're fired.

It's the same mentality when people get sick with regular ailments or when bad weather rolls through. farg you go to work.

McCarthy and the GOP refusing to assist is borderline criminal.

All because people have lined up to kiss Trump's ass. For what? Why? farg him and farg anyone who voted for him and his cabal of jackasses.

General_Failure

I'm laughing at the idea of you thinking this changes anything for the people that voted for Trump.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'm getting really excited about the idea of deplorables dropping like flies because they followed Fox News and Herr Trump.  Go to your rodeos, catheter cowboys!  Go to your megachurches.  Hold hands in prayer before you harrass women at Planned Parenthood.  Please, don't listen to the liberal media...listen to Fox and Sinclair.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

All MD public schools just closed effective Monday through end of month.

Munson

I'm out on parental leave right now but my sub called me today to tell me they had a meeting and the principal basically said it's a matter of when not if we move to online learning.

I'm now 3 degrees of separation away, well 4 technically, my wife is 3 away, from a potential case, nothing confirmed yet. The woman she coaches with is married to a guy who works at the charter school that was the first to close in our state because one of their teachers traveled to asia and then reported flu like symptoms last week. Haven't heard an update on any diagnosis though. So far the only 4 confirmed cases have all been confirmed within the last two days and they're all connected to UD (A professor and 3 students)

Diomedes

What we're seeing now is basically what people caught last week.  We have literally no idea...