We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1262479848859197440
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1262484050964631557

Lmao :-D

Trump lying about taking a med that can cause cardiac problems to own the libs.

Truly the dumbest time to be alive.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I have never rooted for a malarial treatment to kill someone. 

Until now.

Go, hydroxychloroquine, Go!!

General_Failure

His favorite are the grape ones.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

millions of kids eat those every day still

I bet the Flinstones franchise has made more money off Vitamins than cartoons.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Rome

We are not fine here.  Cases have spiked and now they're planning on re-opening everything June 1st. 

Bottom line is I chose to live here, so if I get it or my family gets it, it's our fault. 

General_Failure

I can't believe you're keeping SD from Disney, you son of a bitch.

General_Failure

Nearly 200 people arrested, two shot during 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' in Texas

QuoteA raucous Texas beach event known as "Go Topless Jeep Weekend" ended with two people hospitalized following a shooting and nearly 200 others arrested for various crimes.

Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset said two men were airlifted to the hospital after both of them were shot in the torso during the annual event on Bolivar Peninsula that brings together thousands of Jeep lovers and 4-wheeler enthusiasts.

A group of men and women were arguing when the fight escalated and gunshots rang out, Trochesset told NBC News. The two men are hospitalized and their conditions haven't been released.

Good to see they didn't yee their last haw.

PhillyPhreak54

That jeep weekend down there is always a clusterfk

MAGAts doing magat things

Galveston is trash too. zesty beaches and shtein brown water

General_Failure

SD

"I live in a free country"

And you're in a private business douchebag

MDS

if it makes anyone feel any better, the guy got roasted on reddit, found out about it, threw a temper tantrum and got mad online responding to comments

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish more stores would do this.

I'm here for all the whiners bellyaching about wearing a mask.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on May 19, 2020, 10:48:23 PM
if it makes anyone feel any better, the guy got roasted on reddit, found out about it, threw a temper tantrum and got mad online responding to comments

link?