Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on November 17, 2023, 10:35:02 AMHaha just read that.  I remember when he was drafted, Jesus Christ we are all so old now.

I'm not old.  I rock out to half of Steely Dan at the Elk's Lodge with Rome.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on November 17, 2023, 11:14:05 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on November 17, 2023, 10:35:02 AMHaha just read that.  I remember when he was drafted, Jesus Christ we are all so old now.

Slap!   Me!   Five!

Rome

Also - Bernard Williams finally getting cut after 30 years is a perfect denouement to his career.  That guy was a farging beast and just said, 'farg it, I'd rather smoke dope.'   I kinda respect that after all these years. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on November 17, 2023, 11:14:05 AM

That is funny!!

At least you aren't meeting me at the American Legion Hall listening to The Association.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 17, 2023, 03:29:26 PMI'd rather smoke dope.'

romey dropping a "smoking dope"

i will never leave this place
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if they had to notify him they released him? That would be hilarious to get a letter from the team saying "oops our bad - you're released"

General_Failure

Nevermind if, how is the real question. Was his pager number still active?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Damn!

QuoteHis final NFL game was on Christmas Eve in Cincinnati in 1994. Jeffrey Lurie owned the Eagles for just a few months, Howie Roseman was a sophomore at the University of Florida, Nick Sirianni was in the eighth grade, and Jordan Mailata — the team's current left tackle — was not yet born.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

GeneralZOD

Quote from: Don Ho on November 20, 2023, 03:24:05 PMTodd?  Chiefs game thread? 

That's what I was looking for.

Perhaps it's not worthy of a new thread.
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Don Ho

Diomedes

Reminds me of Sherman's comments about realizing while trying to cover Smitty that his time was up.