Week 14 - Dallas?

Started by General_Failure, December 07, 2023, 07:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Boy, last week sure killed off any remaining enthusiasm.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I am usually a homer but this one gonna be a doozy.

PhillyPhreak54

They better not get their asses whipped.

Don Ho

I almost feel less confident than I did last week with the whiners coming to town.  Defense is a complete disaster right now and the offense has to put up at least 30+. Zero faith in the OC. Coming to the realiztion birds will be lucky to host a wildcard game and that's it. 

I really hope this complete abomination of the senior citizen/panzy ass secondary and what ever you want to call this LB corps (even when "healthy") keeps Howie up at night. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Eagles 38

Cowboys 17

Big wake-up call for the rest of the NFL. 

QB Eagles

Good news everybody

QuoteFRISCO, Texas -- Two days after surgery to remove his appendix, Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy is back at The Star and said he plans to be on the sideline calling plays Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.

"I feel good and anticipate everything staying normal Sunday night," McCarthy said on his scheduled conference call Friday.

Diomedes

"The Star," lol.  These f'n people. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Though not quite as pompous as the NFL referring to itself as "the shield".

Diomedes

Imagine calling the NovaCare Complex "The Aerie"
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

line is trending down to 3 from 3.5

late money going to your eagles, maybe the parsons illness. here we go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Plus the books need the Eagles big time so that's good bc usually when Vegas needs something they get it

PhillyPhreak54

Tanner McKee
Rashaad Penny
Moro Ojomo
Sua Opeta
Albert O

Inactives

Don Ho

Either way this will be a repeat of last week.  Defense bleeding all over.  That includes the d line.  Birds beat up and bad personnel out there.  Plan to stay relatively calm tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe they'll surprise us and come out and just beat their ass.

I'd like to see Mr INT Prescott return. Speaking of which his presnap cadence of "here we gooo" is annoying

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.