Week 12 - Seahawks: 42-0 Redux

Started by MDS, November 22, 2020, 06:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It almost looked like Wentz was going to get his shtein together for a bit there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I got nothin.

Carson Wentz is absolutely broken.

PhillyPhreak54

Big play for whomever was holding a -6.5/7 ticket.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Remember that time Andy Reid called a game with 10 rushes and we all lost our minds? The Eagles rushed 9 times tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder if they'll shoot for less next time out

General_Failure

The passing will continue until Wentz improves.

MDS

doug is now 41-33-1 as the eagles coach

if there ever was a time

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So happy I chose soccer practice in the pouring rain over watching this carnival.  Watching a 3 hour game in 60 minutes is pure ecstasy.

Player of the game?  Brian Griese!  He was awesome just tearing up ginger's awful performance. 
Reagor and this receiving corps stinks, pure trash, Alshon would rather get the virus than be on this team.
Maddox is lost out there and Slay was spanked like a naughty little bitch tonight.
O Line sucked ass tonight.  Play of the night was seeing Herbig in for the fossil at the end.
Starting to really like Singleton.  Guy is everywhere and has a motor.
Mills played well tonight.
Seeing all the great picks and acquisitions Seattle has accumulated over the years makes me despise Howie even more.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I didn't watch.  Anyone, I put some questions all in one place for you:

Singleton looked good again?  What about Edwards and Taylor?  Judging by the box score it doesn't look like the Seahawks managed to run very well.

How did Mailata do?  I read that Wentz took six sacks...how many would you put on the line, and how many on Wentz?

Maddox needs to be in the slot.

Can anyone defend Metcalf?  Comparisons to Megatron are fair.

What did Reagor do/not do to disappoint?  I read that Fulgham was on the field only half the offensive plays...so Jeffery could steal time from him?

Did the Seahawks shut down the run game?  Why so few rushes?  Only 9. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2020, 12:09:30 AM
Surely this can't be for real

https://twitter.com/mikedugar/status/1333638162447429632 21

Reality: Schwartz says something to the effect "I was in Detroit with megatron, you're on your way to that level"
What egomaniac DK hears: You aren't Calvin Johnson already

Diomedes

It would be nice to have a couple players who think like that.

Instead we have guys who are good with losing because God knows they've played their tails off.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger